The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
Trying to reinstall BF4 but it will only let me install onto my c drive (which I don't think has enough space left) other games in origin are installed to my d drive but cant see anywhere to change it for bf4?

Ignore, managed to change it in the settings within origin, somehow it had reverted to c:

Soldato
Can't launch the game anymore after the new UI patch.

Fixed it, in properties of BF4.exe, BF4WebHelper.exe, BF4Launcher.exe, compatibility tab, run as administrator.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Had some issues with the update but got it after 3-4 attempts - it looks like it is trying to download the whole game again but isn't (~3.5GB though it says 20+GB) - but can cause some issues with regard to not enough disc space :s in my case was saying not enough disc space even though I did but for some reason after a few attempts decided I did lol.

Soldato
Love the new UI, couldn't care less for Battlelog. This feels so much quicker and smoother + it looks better too. Although this is what it should have been like from the very start.

Soldato
You can still use BL.
Whew, now I've just got to fix my machine in time for the Friday session.

Love the new UI, couldn't care less for Battlelog. This feels so much quicker and smoother + it looks better too. Although this is what it should have been like from the very start.
Can you view your battle reports from the new UI?

Back
Top Bottom