c9e78162c5e761f45c9b7ef207524f90.png

lol

BF4 is great and all that jazz

etc

well on topic and so so

not a permaban though ;)

OT - Final DLC will have Snow Skis :p

Underboss
I don't know whats gone on but I see the words 86JR and hacking again. Really.

Oh a BF4 woohoo, DLC, guns, bombs, 'nades and stuff, hoorah! (On topic)

Soldato
OP
Hopefully this thread will get cleaned up it's pathetic how some have been behaving and still are.

Try and keep it about BF4 please and ignore people you don't like and don't bait them. :)

Underboss
Cleaned up, oh christ not another ban for me. I innocent Guv.

On topic: when is the big CTE patch coming? Most of the youtubers seem to be playing on the CTE servers exclusively now. And the rumours of a 6th map pack better include Grand Bazar. Hope the don't try and "levolutionise" it too much tho...

:)

Caporegime
What's this like to play now? I played it for quite a bit when it came out but about 2-3 months ago I deleted it as it was still rubbish on my system. I'm big into planetside 2 atm but reading this thread is giving me an itch again. Give it a go? Can I hang with you lot for a bit? Most of my mates are console players...

Soldato

The second report there has another suspicious player on your team I've come up against in metro many times. Has his own youtube channel.

Managed to crawl up to 126 last night, still 4 to go..

V_R

V_R

Soldato
The 'big CTE patch' for the vanilla game is rumoured to be mid September I think?

I'm crossing my fingers for a second second assault pack. Bazzar, Seine and Noshahr pls!

Underboss
The 'big CTE patch' for the vanilla game is rumoured to be mid September I think?

I'm crossing my fingers for a second second assault pack. Bazzar, Seine and Noshahr pls!

I just want them to give us the maps how they were, no more "bf4-ing " them. Metro has become more of a cluster **** now. I miss Seine.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah I'd be more than happy with a straight untouched port too...

Oh and given the obvious BF4 Rush issues, sticking Damavand Peak in there wouldn't be a bad thing. :)

Soldato
The mini birds on that map were allot of fun :D Do you think it was BF3 best rush map?

I get the feeling that whoever was championing rush from DICE left after BC2 as it has gone down hill ever since.

Speaking of BC2 I would love if they ported over harvest day - although the tanks would be rather OP on that map!

Fully agree with your map choice though. After the relatively rubbish maps on Dragons Teeth we need some more solid inf oriented maps.

Caporegime
Regarding blacklines situation:

I love how on this new account, he has pretty much all green stats yet on his old account, it is all grey (apart from a couple of weapons where he had used the cheat) That zowie fk1 mouse must really be working out great for him....

Checked his account this morning and he now has 34 and 38% accuracy with two assault rifles :rolleyes:

I and others have given him plenty of chances now but he still goes and does the exact same thing...

Pathetic, that is all.
Anyway, I advise all members to remove him from your BL friend's list, both accounts:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/SquEEzeMeBaBeE/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/EightySixJR/

And make sure you have privacy settings set up correctly so he won't be able to follow any of us into servers.

Shame he is also wearing the ocuk tag too and due to this I will be removing mine for now.

Back on topic, depending on my internet, will try to get on tonight for a few games.

Also, screw bf 3 maps, bc 2 = best designed maps in a BF game ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom