The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
So going from that, do you check every music video to see if there's any swearing, and if so, do you suspend them?

Read what I posted again and work that out for yourself.

Keep in mind there is a Mod team made up of Admins, Dons and Underbosses along with the RTM function that is fully available to every member of this forum.

Oh and if it makes you guys feel any better I'll maybe jump on TS some night and you can all call me what you can't say here ;)

Ok, lets get this thread back on topic :)

Anyone experiencing bf4 stopped responding crashes/freezes this evening guys? No oc on cpu or gpu's, origin etc upto date as of today. Have to ctrl alt del and close the bf4 exe to clear it.

And slightly off topic, DirtyJester on the wagon, well i never thought id ever see that.:eek:

I hated the majority of maps in bf 3, they were just made for aircraft rape:

- spot and shoot away at all the doritos
- no limit in ammo for the vehicles
- insane splash damage
- stupidly quick reload for flares etc. and aa etc. were pure ****

Remember posting a video in the bf 3 thread where some jet pilot went something like 100+ kills and 0/1 deaths. Was a big open farm type of map, zero cover whatsoever and simply hitting the Q button to spot the entire enemy team and then swooping down for the kills.

Guaranteed every time I joined a conquest large game, there were a couple of "pros" in the attack heli and jets just raping everything in sight and going like 70+ to 0 deaths. Wake island was the worse map ever for it....

Regarding the HUD/minimap, bf 4 is much better imo, but it is "too" in your face, for bf 3, it was too subtle and also looked **** imo.

I agree with you that air power ways way OP in BF3 but I'm amazed that you like the BF4 HUD/MM better! What is it that you prefer about the BF4 ones?

The HUD I can live with, even if it does interfere with long range/no scope situations, but the MM is a travesty in BF4 IMO. Everything is too large, including enemy/friendly markers and especially revive/ammo icons. Get a few ammo kits or dead bodies piled up in a smallish area and the MM becomes literally unusable because all you can see are overlapping icons.

I hated the majority of maps in bf 3, they were just made for aircraft rape:

- spot and shoot away at all the doritos
- no limit in ammo for the vehicles
- insane splash damage
- stupidly quick reload for flares etc. and aa etc. were pure ****

Remember posting a video in the bf 3 thread where some jet pilot went something like 100+ kills and 0/1 deaths. Was a big open farm type of map, zero cover whatsoever and simply hitting the Q button to spot the entire enemy team and then swooping down for the kills.

Guaranteed every time I joined a conquest large game, there were a couple of "pros" in the attack heli and jets just raping everything in sight and going like 70+ to 0 deaths. Wake island was the worse map ever for it....

Regarding the HUD/minimap, bf 4 is much better imo, but it is "too" in your face, for bf 3, it was too subtle and also looked **** imo.

Replace aircraft with tank/aa :D

I do think that if there are concerns with regards to the way in which any user behaves on here, whether it be a Don or just Joe Bloggs, the appropriate escalation route should be followed and I'm sure it'll be investigated properly.

I'll be on about 22:00 after I've looked after the children.

Read what I posted again and work that out for yourself.

Keep in mind there is a Mod team made up of Admins, Dons and Underbosses along with the RTM function that is fully available to every member of this forum.

Oh and if it makes you guys feel any better I'll maybe jump on TS some night and you can all call me what you can't say here ;)

Ok, lets get this thread back on topic :)

That still does not answer the question, all it states is that swearing is not allowed in any content. tbyeah received a suspension for a minor swear word in a short video, but I have yet to see a suspension within the music/now listening section of the forums (or indeed other areas) for posting a video or track with swearing in. If you are going to enforce the rules here you should also enforce it there, and do so equally (that is, same period of suspension and without warning).
No offence but your attitude really isn't all that great when all people are trying to do is get some clarification and have a rather important discussion with regards to the rules.

I shall be on BF4 shortly, hopefully the driver update I just did will help abate some of the frame drop issues I experienced last night on Zavod.

I agree with you that air power ways way OP in BF3 but I'm amazed that you like the BF4 HUD/MM better! What is it that you prefer about the BF4 ones?

The HUD I can live with, even if it does interfere with long range/no scope situations, but the MM is a travesty in BF4 IMO. Everything is too large, including enemy/friendly markers and especially revive/ammo icons. Get a few ammo kits or dead bodies piled up in a smallish area and the MM becomes literally unusable because all you can see are overlapping icons.

Mainly that it just looks more polished plus sticks out more, I pretty much have my eyes on the mini map the entire time so easier to see/use in bf 4 :p Although I would like to reduce the opacity for health, bullets, grenades box/HUD.

True that, it does have its advantages though! Mainly when dog fighting ;)

:D

They need to be buffed tbh....

:p

Last edited:
That still does not answer the question, all it states is that swearing is not allowed in any content. tbyeah received a suspension for a minor swear word in a short video, but I have yet to see a suspension within the music/now listening section of the forums (or indeed other areas) for posting a video or track with swearing in. If you are going to enforce the rules here you should also enforce it there, and do so equally (that is, same period of suspension and without warning).
No offence but your attitude really isn't all that great when all people are trying to do is get some clarification and have a rather important discussion with regards to the rules.

I shall be on BF4 shortly, hopefully the driver update I just did will help abate some of the frame drop issues I experienced last night on Zavod.

Swearing is not allowed on the forum, this is 'any' section.

Any swearing (as mentioned already, in text, image, video or sound file) will be removed and depending on the swearing in question either a warning, infraction or suspension will be issued.

This applies as stated to every section of the forum.

If anyone feels they have been mistreated at any time by myself or another member of the moderating team, then email anyone from the mod team. The matter will then be dealt with. I'm not trying to be awkward guys, the rule is clear cut, don't swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom