The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought BF4 was supposed to be a "modern" "realistic" battlefield.

maybe if they did some R&D and actually looked up rail guns they'd find some guys with capacitors on a nerf gun firing metal pins/bbs at some small targets from close range....

or they'd find a hypersonic metal projectile firing system that is intended to be mounted on a ******* battleship!!!!

Remind me, wasn't it lvlcap complaining about unbalanced and unnecessary features being added to the game last week, and now he's all "cool new gadgets and weapons"?

Last edited:
Soooo Operation Whiteout.

New gadgets are terrible!!! The map is OK I guess, but I'm more of a CQB guy so large open sniper friendly maps don't appeal to me. I'm glad they only have transport and a minibird as you're in the open allot. It's quite big though and the points are spread-out which is a nice change. You actually need to use the snow mobiles (which are loads of fun) to get around. The levolution (a snow storm) is actually functional and welcomed (cover) and I love the snow effects - this engine is truly beautiful.

The CTE gameplay changes are so nice :D Oh my days I can't wait for the September patch. The reg and lack of visual recoil makes it allot easier to aim for the head and the feedback is excellent. For those of you who haven't tried the CTE it will be a whole new game :)

Last edited:
Youtubers really do make me sick...

Every single time a new DLC is out, they say the same thing "new maps, guns and gadgets look great, think this is what we have all been waiting for, going to be a great experience" etc.

Come first week, maps are popular, after that, majority goes back to vanilla, yup those maps must be great......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom