The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
New map is OK - I quite enjoyed the point where the hanger is but I found it a little difficult to navigate in the rubble. Funnily enough I spent allot of time in the jet as I was sick of getting owned my helicopters :) Some bugs like invisible walls but not nearly annoying as Operation Whiteout.

I was to reserve my judgement for the final release but given the massive improvements with the CTE I will probably stick to CQB type maps :)

Think I'm going to have to take a break from BF4 until the CTE Patch drops later this month - there's just so many bugs and little issues present at the moment that are ruining the gameplay for me. That's assuming the new DLC isn't so damn stupid and geared at scrubs that I quit the game entirely.

lol wndsr - such a troll :D I'm still enjoying BF4 allot. Just brought the Logitech G502 mouse so will be trying that this weekend. Had a fantastic game of Zavod last night where we literately turned the game around. I love getting the flag defender award :D That map just keeps on giving.

RE CTE - The community reaction to the latest map seems to be very positive. The map itself is totally massive and really pretty. Allot of BF2 vets are saying that this is the closest map they have seen to BF2 in a long time.

Last edited:
I might be on this evening. Was hoping for the CTE patch while I was away.

No such luck however. The new maps loom good as for the other new stuff I am noy keen. Just seems to be getting more COD like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom