The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on, just loaded up the PC, BF4 wont start says game not found? No updates, I've 'repaired' the install no the game still wont load. there's no new plug ins or anything?

Anyone else having this problem?

edit opps nm i was trying to join someone in a bf3 server. ..

Epic post is epic! I want ti say I haven't done it before but it would be a lie.

Well yes it was broken as hell until they updated it but at least it was them trying, this time they didn't even care. They released a broken product and according to their CEO it's a working perfect game that just had issues at the start bahahahaha

NO

Bit rich coming from someone with 800 hours of play, and plays it in many competitions.

Bit rich coming from someone with 800 hours of play, and plays it in many competitions.

Aww cute, you might wanna go take a shower to go get that sand outta ur cooch.

just because something is broken doesn't mean it can't be fun. Competitive 8v8 is a hell of a lot better than the ****fest that 64 man public servers are. As soon as DICE LA released CTE the vanilla game became unplayable for me at least.

What are the fps like bud?

Silly, I can maintain a solid 135 (capped for gsync) and the gpus don't even break 50% usage.

I run most settings on LOW and others on ULTRA 1400p (best for online gaming)

This cost me 180 quid on top of what I got refunded for my 780ti and this trounces it.

I run these @ 1500mhz for 24/7 use.

what branded cards you got ?

was thinking of getting the gigabyte myself or the msi.

thought id wait a little to see whats got best cooling or if any issues arise from new users :p

Hmm the temptation to chin off my 780 and get x2 970's is strong.

Will wait until any rumour of a 980Ti or some such come around and look into both options then, I'd much rather have a powerful single GPU than 2 GPU's.

God knows why though.

Hmm the temptation to chin off my 780 and get x2 970's is strong.

Will wait until any rumour of a 980Ti or some such come around and look into both options then, I'd much rather have a powerful single GPU than 2 GPU's.

God knows why though.

The 980ti is way off imo. The £1000 Titan 2 will come before the 980ti and that is still 28nm.

had my first couple of hours yesterday on the game with my new GTX970. Really enjoyed it and the graphics are great.

However the loading times between maps seem to take an age, is this just cause im a peasant with no SSD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom