The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like mortars, I just can't seem to use them.

As much as I hate a wide variety of weapons in this game I tend to avoid servers who set specific rules regarding what is allowed and what isn't.

Even though I hate being hit by stingers and AA, it's part of the game.

Hoping for patch Tuesday!

Hazard quick question, would getting a 144Hz monitor for gaming and keeping ur current for vids etc work? For fast paced games / FPS shooters the difference is astounding.

I was worried what the TN would look like next to an IPS. I'm too old to be serious about FPS play, however maybe that is an argument for the fast TN panel as I need any advantage I can get :p

I went from a 30" 1600p IPS screen to this TN screen and I can honestly say the colors on this swift are on par with the IPS (more vibrant tbh), it's the best TN panel I have seen for image quality.

Hmm, tempted. Is it the sort of monitor you walk into a room and go wow or do the viewing angles scupper that?

On the subject of mortars, I would use them a lot more if I wasn't playing no explosive metro most of the time. :D

Last edited:
its part of the game. what people dont realize its actually a vital part. stopping camping snipers for eg but they will allow them.

in some games doing things like this gets your server black listed.(im going to ask some EA people now to blacklist servers who do this) .

if its part of the game why ban it it kick for it ?

do you do same for snipers or m320 and airburst ?

vr the funny thing is i kill more with run and gun lmg than mortar but hey ho .

Camping snipers, camping mortars.

This patch is minimum 6 months late. Oh and thank god DICE are adding more gadgets to the game with the TDD wallhack (hey kids are you so bad you can't even spot things, don't worry now we give you wallhack IN GAME****)

*** On top of all the other wallhack devices like TGS / Motion balls / MAV

haha yeah just seen that wallhack video by xfactor :o

But hey, they must add as much as possible to this game, obviously more is better......

What's next, an automatic sentry gatling gun?

I was looking forward to this patch seeing as how well the CTE ran but final stand is so full of potato it has completely put me off it.

If there was one thing BF4 had in absolute bags it was stuff that was not properly thought out. Final stand just adds to the crap pile rather than fixing what's in the pile.

This patch is minimum 6 months late. Oh and thank god DICE are adding more gadgets to the game with the TDD wallhack (hey kids are you so bad you can't even spot things, don't worry now we give you wallhack IN GAME****)

*** On top of all the other wallhack devices like TGS / Motion balls / MAV

Remember that article when the EA ceo said they are getting better at listening?
:D

Remember that article when the EA ceo said they are getting better at listening?
:D

The good idea fairy :D

Don't really care how long it takes as long as it's done right when it arrives, I won't be buying hardline and plenty will still be playing BF4 when the patch lands.

I think what most of us are frustrated about is they have taken too long to patch the CTE changes. Most of us were expecting more regular patches. To compound the issue they have combined their final stand patch release with the previous CTE changes. It would have more sense to patch the vanilla game with the CTE updates prior to the testing of the final stand maps as we are now seeing issues (such as the TDD bug) which are not necessarily related to the CTE gameplay improvements.

Last edited:
I was thinking about reinstalling this once the patch was out as I had read good things about the CTE but think I won't bother now.

I just hope that they have realised the massive error they made releasing BF4 in such a bad state and learn from it (CTE) and make BF5 properly.

I'll be skipping Hardline (maybe pick it up when its uber cheap :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom