The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that article when the EA ceo said they are getting better at listening?
:D

Pardon? :D

What ***** me off was no competitive support. Mike I am sure you remember even BF3 had Platoon matches in Multiplayer tab, sure it rly didn't work that great but it was far more comp support than we ever got in BF4. Ok I exaggerated, there was loads of support at the start of the game, but as we all know it was so broken it was unplayable. The first 3 ESL finals were won by the team with the least amount of game crashes...gg

Last edited:
Pardon? :D

What ***** me off was no competitive support. Mike I am sure you remember even BF3 had Platoon matches in Multiplayer tab, sure it rly didn't work that great but it was far more comp support than we ever got in BF4. Ok I exaggerated, there was loads of support at the start of the game, but as we all know it was so broken it was unplayable. The first 3 ESL finals were won by the team with the least amount of game crashes...gg

the engine just isnt good enough to cater for esports .

so forget it until they stop using frostbite. thing is esport to them is nothing compared to what they get in console sales so you may not even see a competitive bf .

Tend to agree with DG regarding 5v5 and there are just too many variables / personalities to make conquest large work.

The best competitive games integrate the competitive game modes as a primary game mode like CS.

DG fancy playing Domination with Locky and I on Siege of Shanghai? We don't pay much but can offer an almost unlimited amount of rooftop noobs to feed your mortar addiction :D

just mortar with me nexus :D

haha, might have to go from being a vehicle whore to a mortar whore or better yet a UCAV whore (just need someone to be commander :D)

Hmmm, there is a plan! All fancy jumping on tonight or whenever and just sitting back with ucavs whilst someone plays commander and drops supply crates? :D Just imagine about 6-10 ucavs wiping out those roof scrubs :D

Well yes it was broken as hell until they updated it but at least it was them trying, this time they didn't even care. They released a broken product and according to their CEO it's a working perfect game that just had issues at the start bahahahaha

NO

What's going on, just loaded up the PC, BF4 wont start says game not found? No updates, I've 'repaired' the install no the game still wont load. there's no new plug ins or anything?

Anyone else having this problem?

edit opps nm i was trying to join someone in a bf3 server. ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom