The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on public servers amuse me. I joined a Lockers server and we were being kept back at the first flag and could easily have been spawn camped but we pulled it back and slowly pushed them all the way back to their spawn. Within a few minutes we were hundreds of points up and they started screaming and wanting us all nuked. By the time they were getting enough votes for it to happen we were around a thousand points ahead with only 200 or so points left for them. They could have nuked us back to our spawn and it wouldn't have mattered!

People on public servers amuse me. I joined a Lockers server and we were being kept back at the first flag and could easily have been spawn camped but we pulled it back and slowly pushed them all the way back to their spawn. Within a few minutes we were hundreds of points up and they started screaming and wanting us all nuked.

problem with the nuking is the number of times i've been on a side with 1 flag left and they start screaming for the oppo side to be nuked, but they haven't even tried to push :mad:

I've finally mastered flying the helis for more than 2 secs without doing a back flip or nosedive of death.

Played around in the test range yesterday, even managed to blow up a tank or two and land on the building in the middle.

I don't know why it's taken me so long the get how these things handle.

Anyway for the time being if you see me flying a chopper, I'd still avoid if I were you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom