The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to catch up on GBB tonight, will defo be on tomorrow, should providing Yodel are not spastics have a nice 144hz screen to play with.

Isn't it double XP weeknd also?

Playing for the first time in 3 or so months. Battlelog kept saying I was getting disconnected, then when I finally got in the game froze :o Trying again now. Going to knock it on the head soon at this rate!

Edit: Found a fix which is to disable origin in-game. Loaded up fine. 10 mins into the game it crashes BSOD. I now remember why I stopped playing this POS game.

Last edited:
https://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/yodel.co.uk

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/jan/10/yodel-worst-parcel-delivery

Yes, they are just great aren't they?

Heck just read forum posts here....

My experience has been "ok", although not ideal i.e. taking longer than required to deliver items, oh and a hard drive box arriving with a big gash down the middle, perfectly fine......

Rather put a few extra pounds towards a far more reputable courier.

Not left Belfast, emmmmm, you seem to have forgotten that I have been to many places...

- Rome
- Livorno
- Valencia
- Corsica
- Malaga

With plenty more holidays planned.

And yes, UK sucks........

KLKZ5Ii.gif

I have only had 1 drama with a courier at my work. They claimed they left me a calling card as "nobody was there to sign for the package" - when I phoned and said it was an Army Barracks with a 24h manned and armed guard on the front gate they were as confused as I was.

Next day it turned up fine, seems they driver got "lost".

That was Yodel but I have faith this time.

Huuurduuuurrr BF4 tomorrow anyone?

Last edited:
Unfortunately most of my delivery woes have been with Royal Mail. A chap went to 'red card' me so I knocked on the window, turns out he did not even have the parcel to deliver!

Yup had that before also. DPD will always be my personal fave, you can live track your driver via GPS. Very handy.

Think I will spent the day in the guard room tomorrow looking for a Yodel van!

Huurrrdurr Bf4 Monitor! Many fps, much hz, many smiles.

Last edited:
I love DPD too. I had so many deliveries in the past from the same driver I actually bought him a bottle of vodka for Christmas. :p

That said, UK Mail sent me a text today with my 1 hour collection window which was very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom