The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi all need a bit of advice. Every now and then when playing bf I get the whea_uncorectable error and my pc restarts. I can play for weeks and get nothing but then it just occurs randomly. Its only on battlefield and my overclock is tested and stable. I have even tried lowering my overclock. Any advice would be appreciated.

Caporegime
Just been reading about screen tearing, frame capping etc.

Apparently having a FPS cap of 59 and vsync turned on has very little input lag

Anyone able to confirm this?

I just can't put up with the screen tearing in games any more! :(

EDIT: NVM

Might be on tonight...

edit:

I have enabled vsync and disabled triple buffering in my user config + set my FPS cap to 59.94 so shall see how it goes....

Last edited:
Soldato
That's correct Nexus. Using 'internal' caps result in less input lag. With that said I can't live with VSYNC dispute the tweaks. Screen tearing is less noticeable with higher refresh rates when running maxfps = 0.

Caporegime
Thanks for clearing that up kiwi.

I will keep my current settings and see how I get on. Tbh, even if there is a bit more input lag, it probably won't make much difference to me since I am mainly a vehicle player anyway.

Underboss
So according to Lvlcap this Tuesday is the start of Battlefield 4 v2.0!

Been a long time in coming, think I will give tomorrow a rest and then jump on Tuesday to see these amazeballs CTE changes. They better be worth it.

Got to say, using a 60hz monitor won't be something I ever intend to do ever again. It's so much more fluid!

Associate
Can anyone please advise?

Over the last 3 days my ping has gone from a good 15-20 to over 100. This is always on the same server, the one I have played on for 6 months or more and never an issue until now.

Also how badly would this affect my game? I am getting a lot of what seems like lag since my ping went up. Would over 100 cause this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom