The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Been a long time in coming, think I will give tomorrow a rest and then jump on Tuesday to see these amazeballs CTE changes. They better be worth it.

Bet you any money, the game will still feel/play like crap!

Even after they brought the network update stuff a few patches ago, it still didn't feel as good as the CTE....

To be clear if your not using vsync it does not make sense to cap

I did it to stop the GPU from working any harder than required thus less heat etc.

Just had a few games tonight and must say the game feels a lot better now since updating my config and changing my cap + turning vsycn on. If there is any input lag, I didn't really notice it...

No screen tearing at all now :cool:

Stulid is funny when drunk, we should get a breathalyzer fitted to the helicopter :D

If it's true then roll on Tuesday.

"**** you chopper pilot"

"chopper pilot is ****"

"noob aa, you are ****"

And a hundred other things said.

:D

JamesTkirk86 was a noob.

haha that guy was a complete and utter tool :D

He didn't take kindly to my comments either!

LOL @ nexus hackusations every single round

:p

Much rage, many tears tonight!

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got around to blasting heads with the Unica 6 and unlocked the DEagle. Man that things awesome, pure hand cannon.
Now unlocked all weapons. Will wait in anticipation to see what the new DLC weapons are like.

Underboss
Nexus why are you always so negative. You have been raving about how great CTE is now when they are about to release a the CTE update you still think it will be gash.

Cheer up you scrub! :)

Thinking about having Wednesday off work so if it's any good I may be on all day.

Caporegime
Nexus why are you always so negative. You have been raving about how great CTE is now when they are about to release a the CTE update you still think it will be gash.

Cheer up you scrub! :)

Thinking about having Wednesday off work so if it's any good I may be on all day.

It is DICE/EA :p

But yes, this update will still be great with all the gameplay changes, however, I just have a feeling that the hit reg. will still be nowhere as good as the CTE....

was nice to play again last night nex, sidey and stulid, enjoyed it massively. Was expecting to be a little rusty, was totally the opposite - just like riding a bike lmao.

hax! ;)

Associate
Can anyone please advise?

Over the last 3 days my ping has gone from a good 15-20 to over 100. This is always on the same server, the one I have played on for 6 months or more and never an issue until now.

Also how badly would this affect my game? I am getting a lot of what seems like lag since my ping went up. Would over 100 cause this?

Anyone, please? :(

Caporegime
Checked your network frequency update setting in game settings?

Perhaps there is something wrong with your connection? Got a thinkbroadband graph set up or/and run a pingtest.net?

Associate
Doing a speed test and I get a ping of 16ms.

It is only BF4 I am getting this issue, I play FIFA15 also and this is perfectly fine. Can a high king cause low FPS? Can check the network thing after work but I've not changed any settings!

Caporegime
Since this is DICE/EA we are talking about here, I am not getting my hopes up! :p

Either:

- hit reg. will still be crap (as mentioned before, the network update thing that was brought a few patches ago made the vanilla game better but compared to CTE was still very poor)
- new game breaking bugs will be added
- servers will be laggy/crashing

But at least, the revive system, no visual recoil, increase in animation speed etc. will make things a lot better.

BTW, I haven't played the CTE vanilla maps much, but have they fixed all the invisible wall/textures and the bullet proof leaves? That is probably my biggest gripe with this game, utterly ridiculous how that "feature" even made its way into the final game......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom