Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I am wondering if I which I should buy out of:
BF3 (£15)
BF3 + premium (£25)
BF4 (£15)
BF4 + premium (£47)

I'm only really going to play online. I'm leaning towards just getting BF4, and then later getting premium if I want to.

Thoughts?

For reference, my system is a 3750K and 770GTX.

BF4 Premium, you can get it much cheaper via key sites, or usually Origin Mexico.

This thread will give you all the info you need to purchase the best price for BF4 Premium:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18571681&page=111

Associate
New BF4 patch out today

i think this is the CTE Netcode patch? Well I hope it is.

If anyone tries this today could you leave some feedback as I'll be working till late tonight so may not get to try today and I've been waiting for this patch for sooooo bloody long :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Soldato
Only just installed my 970 yesterday too, looking forward to seeing what it can do along with the patch although I managed a quick 20 minute blast yesterday and it never fails to amaze me how much Battle Field games love a hardware upgrade

Underboss
I'm expecting updates chaps!

Stuck here until 4pm, need to hear about the glorious changes!

Looking forward to changing the HUB stuff, blood nightmare as it is. Going to have to play around and find the best settings.

Soldato
This patch is a combo of all 20 something CTE patches in the core gameplay initiative.

As somehow who despises BF4, the changes made to the CTE client were good enough to allow me to actually enjoy the game over the summer so I am excited about this patch.

I suspect a lot of new mantle vs dx graphs from matt, as the CTE ran super smooth.

Caporegime
I shall be on around midday to try this new patch out! Will probably just go on the farm server for some games.

Last night was funny, that sunny2pro guy is hilarious, guaranteed he will always rage in chat :D

I got to use another one of Arnie's one liners too!!! :D

subzero - "get a real life nexus"

nexus bot - "subzero..... NOW PLAIN ZERO!"

:D

Underboss
Plain Zero had me laughing.

I enjoyed the games last night, more than I expected too, seems this game still has some life left in it.

Hopefully more so now!

Rear cam in jets could be epic. Lets hope for an activ rader missle spam nerf!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom