The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
I actually used them in a jet last night, had 2 pesky little birds who kept sitting out of spawn and spamming them at me.

Needless to say they didn't enjoy being on the recieving end of the spam.

The enjoyed it less when I rammed ours after they stole it.

Underboss
You should jump on with us sometime, Stulid is crap in the AA and Nexus is too busy making sure nobody chips the paint off it!

Infared could be a great option also.

Caporegime
Plain Zero had me laughing.

Rear cam in jets could be epic. Lets hope for an activ rader missle spam nerf!!!!!!!!!!

hehe, glad someone recognised where it came from! :D

TBH, I can't see myself using the rear cam at all....

As for activ radar, only thing to do with them is to remove them from the game! Worse weapon in a game ever.

I actually used them in a jet last night, had 2 pesky little birds who kept sitting out of spawn and spamming them at me.

Needless to say they didn't enjoy being on the recieving end of the spam.

The enjoyed it less when I rammed ours after they stole it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

:p

And yeah I tried getting the little birds down but had way too many infantry firing rockets at me from c roof top and as soon as they took some damage, they went behind the hills :(

Maybe if I had used the pro missiles, I could have got them but there is no honour in getting kills with those! :p

Nexus is too busy making sure nobody chips the paint off it!

Damn right! It costs me a fortune to get my vehicles resprayed!!! :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
@TONY

Indeed! The best action star ever! :D

I won't be able to get on till quite a bit later now :( so I will post my HUD opacity etc. settings later on today (although still tweaking them....) but yes there are A LOT of options, I haven't got a clue what half of them do either :p

So time to switch back to the skill cannon (magnum) :cool:

And iirc, the FAMAS is the new beast and I think the F2000 is as well. Joe, which one is better? Or is there another OP gun I should be using? :p

Associate
Just had a quick game, I'm liking the new dead/revive timer, much better now, no chance of running across somewhere and risking your life to find that the revive thing disappears now. Also when shooting, it just seems better, only had a quick try before coming off but seems better... will definitely be on tonight for some games.

Caporegime
okay just had one game i finished 60-22

reg is different now. lmg feels little weaker. mortars are actually better now so ill be banned from everywhere now :D

movement while running feels little hitchy sometimes but jumping over items is easier quicker. its a bit more like moh now.

do i think its better dunno will have to play more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom