The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Think I only had 3 games in H/L. Can't remember how long it was lol

So this new way, you jump in the vehicle and wait for the game countdown thing to start.

Kind of like in comp matches?

No.

You have to have a certain amount of people agree to being ready for the match to start, so have to tick a box, no one can spawn at all until the required amount of people have agreed to being ready, only then can you deploy.

How are they? You're shoehorning a lot of people into one category just because a few do it, not everyone who gets in it will just go to a rooftop and abandon them.

Lets be honest, most players do :p Especially on maps like hainan, flood zone and dawnbreaker.

Soldato
Yep that wait screen has to go. Say goodbye to getting vehicles from the start.

Nice bunch of changes, everything feels tighter for infantry play. Feels like I need to play more of it though before commenting further.

The changes to SLAMS are welcome, I drove over two in the AA and it only took me down to 45 health. Hopefully we will see less of them from now on.

Soldato
loving the recoil and the rds now, i feel like freaking arnie with agun in my hand now, was pretty accurate before, but now just feels like I can go full mag dump so easily :)

dont know if its the word, but the game just feels cleaner and tighter on first impressions.

Caporegime
The changes to SLAMS are welcome, I drove over two in the AA and it only took me down to 45 health. Hopefully we will see less of them from now on.

I shall be invincible then! :p

Slams are the only thing that generally get me when in a tank/lav/aa because of the damn spotting not working!!!!

Underboss
Bugger only a few more hours before I can find out!

I do seem to remember Nexarse saying "when CTE patch is out, I'll play infy more" - if this wait screen is as bad as you say Nexus you will get your wish! lol

Caporegime
Bugger only a few more hours before I can find out!

I do seem to remember Nexarse saying "when CTE patch is out, I'll play infy more" - if this wait screen is as bad as you say Nexus you will get your wish! lol

TBH, it makes me more determined to vehicle whore even more now :p

I will still probably just stick to mostly infantry on lockers, flood zone, zavod and lumphini gardens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom