The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I knew it wouldn't be good news lol...the deploy screen ?..I don't understand why it was changed tut :(...and is it just me or does the game seem ...darker

So people with faster PCs don't get all the vehicles every time. Also stops people capping half the flags before enemy team has any players deployed. Most the time on Operation Lockers I can be near C before I even see the enemy start capping flag near their base.

Caporegime
Reg seems better but movement isnt as smooth as bf3 or indeed CTE. Getting a bit of stutter but then that could be a connection issue on my side. Bf4 really does favour those with fast connection speeds.

Caporegime
TBH, don't know if I cba with this game now because of the ready system, ****s me of so much.

Game is better (I still feel that CTE is better though) but I am also having a slight rubber banding effect now

So people with faster PCs don't get all the vehicles every time. Also stops people capping half the flags before enemy team has any players deployed. Most the time on Operation Lockers I can be near C before I even see the enemy start capping flag near their base.

Countdown timer was fine.

Soldato
ive played quite a bit now. before was better.

new patch has brought rubber banding.

Thank god it wasn't me. Two games now and it has been a mess. Was running the network graph and there was a big gap between client and sever packets sent/received which probably explains the poor reg I was getting.

I think I'll leave it for a while until it's stable. I'm assuming it will only get worse as the server start to ramp up tonight.

Broadband graph for reference:

99f28e3060d7e35d300b80b0595c9f2c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom