The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Shame my server browser is still ****ed since release, only 8 servers showing and 4 with more than 10 people on. Even with default settings, really annoying.

Soldato
I'm really enjoying this game, only recently made the move from BF3 and it's been excellent.

The new maps are brilliant and refreshing, plus the graphics are gorgeous and it actually feels like a genuine new game rather than a BF3.5 expansion. The biggest thing for me is populated servers, it felt like BF3 was dying off and players were continuously on the same old boring maps and game modes.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
The game is in the best state it's been since release. Much much better now, hitreg is great, you can actually control recoil rather than just tap firing so more styles can be used.

m8 I r8 it g8 420/8

Yep, the few games I had last night were great, mind you I played a lot of CTE so it wasn't much of an adjustment. Love the new movement speed.

Just a shame they couldn't have done it sooner....

Soldato
I really liked most of the changes. Had some good rounds last night and made **** bucket rank in time for the level cap increase. The reticule pointing at what you are going to shoot at all the time makes recoil control so much easier. It actually makes spamming easier IMO.

Was being griefed by one support player yesterday who would destroy every one else's ammo boxes and plant his own while we were holding down a doorway (shameless camping). The thing is the grenade reload seems to be much faster if you are sitting on 3 ammo boxes at once, so while this scrub was just trying to steal points from the rest of his team he was also preventing us from restocking as fast as the enemy.

Oh and the medics who put a box infront of your face while you are prone and firing and then get upset when you blow up their medi pack. :rolleyes:

Updating my BIOS has made my system rock solid again. Not one bf4 crash or GPU restart yesterday.

Need to get back out of the metro and playing some more interesting maps/game modes now.

Underboss
I like the 3rd person target reticule on Jets, had some good fun with that last night.

Although when in 1st person and switching to 3rd, it goes into the rear view cam for a split second before hitting 3rd person view. Slight pain in the arse when trying to fly through congested areas. Managed to wipe out a LB by doing it.

Had some tidy SRAW's against heli's last night - very happy.

Soldato

Not sure what game you were playing before this release but the SCAR has and always will be a beast :D You've been missing out m8.

I like the 3rd person target reticule on Jets, had some good fun with that last night.

Although when in 1st person and switching to 3rd, it goes into the rear view cam for a split second before hitting 3rd person view. Slight pain in the arse when trying to fly through congested areas. Managed to wipe out a LB by doing it.

Had some tidy SRAW's against heli's last night - very happy.

IIRC there is an option to change the key for the rear view so it does not activate when you hit right mouse button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom