The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
15406371551_9346f445fe_z.jpg

I'll just leave that there. Best defence in the league ;)

Soldato
We are 6 games into the season. 6.

Off topic, Tony just seen that picture your other half is doing with the dots, wow thats amazing! can't ebelieve it is all done with dots!!

yep, nothing but dots, nothing at all. When it's finished I'll post the completed piece, it's astonishing to watch her do it. The thing that cracks me up, she tells me it's just a rough outline to get an idea of the shading lmao. The hair is being worked on now, then she'll go over everything and fill in with layers more dots to get the depth. No straight lines what so ever, or drags with the pen.

And yes only 6 games in, but I had to counter with something ;)

Underboss
yep, nothing but dots, nothing at all. When it's finished I'll post the completed piece, it's astonishing to watch her do it. The thing that cracks me up, she tells me it's just a rough outline to get an idea of the shading lmao. The hair is being worked on now, then she'll go over everything and fill in with layers more dots to get the depth. No straight lines what so ever, or drags with the pen.

And yes only 6 games in, but I had to counter with something ;)

A good friend of mine does dot tattoo's very clever but nothing in comparison to the detail in that picture.

Amazing!

Associate
I was playing Bf4 with the new patch installed for 5 hours last night and basically, The patch is the bollux. The frame rate has jumped up massively TDM is 120-130fps in Silk Roads and Pearl Market in ultra 2xmsaa (2x7950's), stability has improved, game speed and fluididity has jumped throught the roof. The new hit marker and spot system is well recieved also. This is now my go to game. Brilliant. (Not tried Mantle yet whats the word on the street?)

Combatevolved-df

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom