The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
15406371551_9346f445fe_z.jpg

I'll just leave that there. Best defence in the league ;)

I approve of this post. :)

Soldato
Man his voice is REALLY ******* annoying. Good content otherwise.

I found it hard going as well, I think it's because it's a sequence of bits of video stitched together in such a way he never seems to breath between sentences.

One thing that really has annoyed me is that it's going to be almost impossible for 1 person to take down any aircraft with launchers now.

Well people wanted it to feel more like BF3 ;)

Associate
I'm loving this patch, actually. I hadn't bothered downloading CTE, so it comes totally fresh to me. I'm way happier with the way recoil is handled.

Also, as a side note, is there any way to get on this forum without using the browser when on mobile devices? Tapatalk or forum runner, or even a mobile skin for the forum?

Soldato
Well people wanted it to feel more like BF3 ;)

I just want them to leave it the **** alone to be honest. Change what's broken with a fix. Don't change the game itself. I liked the visual recoil, made it more a challenge, now it's practically dead straight like a steel armed super soldier firing.

I hope BF5 is released after Beta, glad it's not going to be DICE.

Soldato
I just want them to leave it the **** alone to be honest. Change what's broken with a fix. Don't change the game itself. I liked the visual recoil, made it more a challenge, now it's practically dead straight like a steel armed super soldier firing.

Hardline? Multiplayer is done by DICE.

Soldato

dice lost their way 4 years ago, its a bad company now.
someone changed the way they made the battlefield game and it just bad now.

Soldato
Meh, never felt right before. For a weapon that should do more damage than the ace the range of it was pretty naff.

Wow really? The SCAR was my go-to for medium to long range headshots. It had the uncanny ability to headshot almost from everywhere.

I run angled with flash hider (same for all my guns to be honest).

Soldato
So the F2000 has got a decent buff (via symthic). I was thinking about running a compensator with it but now I think I'll revert to flash hider. Any thoughts?

F2000: SDmg - from 25 to 24
F2000: HIPRecoilRight - from 0.5 to 0.275
F2000: HIPRecoilUp - from 0.24 to 0.3
F2000: ADSRecoilLeft - from 0.4 to 0.375
F2000: HIPRecoilLeft - from 0.4 to 0.375
F2000: ADSRecoilRight - from 0.5 to 0.275
F2000: ADSRecoilUp - from 0.24 to 0.3

Associate
I've been running the F2000 today and it just feels so good, running the Reflex scope, green laser light, Muzzle Brake and ERGO grip, and I'm finding that I can mow down 2-3 people with it in one clip.

Soldato
.The only vehilce
One thing that really has annoyed me is that it's going to be almost impossible for 1 person to take down any aircraft with launchers now.

Only just noticed this comment by why? Nothing has changed with aircraft and manpads in this patch. The only vehicle changes were these

MBT/IFV Driver coax LMG
- StartDamage 20.0 -> 22.0
- DamageFalloffStartDistance 8 -> 12.5
- DamageFalloffEndDistance 50 -> 60.0

MBT/IFV gunner MG
- EndDamage 16.7 -> 18.0
- MinAngle 0.3 -> 0.15 (base spread)
- MaxAngle 0.7 -> 1.0 (max spread)

Scout 25mm
- InnerBlastRadius 1.5 -> 0.75

Also there is a fair bit of mis information in that video aka defensive perk etc

So the F2000 has got a decent buff (via symthic). I was thinking about running a compensator with it but now I think I'll revert to flash hider. Any thoughts?

If H recoil = .5 use comp. So in other words yes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom