The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
New jet 3rd person view is awesome.. I was flying with a boner last night making jet pros cry like little virgins... So much more like bf3 now and being able to do proper scissors is awesome...

Soldato
New jet 3rd person view is awesome.. I was flying with a boner last night making jet pros cry like little virgins... So much more like bf3 now and being able to do proper scissors is awesome...

I didn't even know this was a thing :eek:. Maybe I can actually fly a jet now rather than crash it :).

Associate
Have to say used the f2000 today on a quick lockers cq game and it does feel that little bit more tighter than before so still a nice strong gun and more than capable of taking out 2-3 in one clip.

Think this will be my new assault gun going forward now, for a while at least.

Soldato
Not had any issues with the lag today :cool: Been playing around with flashbangs tonight. Couple of funny moments when you bounce one off a wall and totally wrek 3-4 players because they are blind :D

Caporegime
Pearl market is still shockingly bad for stutter. But ive come to the conclusion that my net connection just isnt up to coping with bf4 online. Getting the packet loss icon every few seconds. This corresponds with major spiking on the performance overlay and severe fps drops.

Caporegime
setter my mate on ts has given up on fps games . he has bad connection like you and wont play fps again until he can get fibre.

i been trying a few servers and its weird some of my old best servers are laggy band now but some of the higher ping ones are sublime reg wise.

Caporegime
setter my mate on ts has given up on fps games . he has bad connection like you and wont play fps again until he can get fibre.

i been trying a few servers and its weird some of my old best servers are laggy band now but some of the higher ping ones are sublime reg wise.
If i stick to 32 player games such as tdm/domination, it's a lot better. 64 player servers, particularly cq large are a mess. I have played both bf3/4 on a relatives fibre connection and the difference is very noticeable. Unfortunately no word of availability in my area yet.

Caporegime
Even fibre has its issues, speed has never been that important for gaming, my best connection for gaming was BE* broadband on like 24mb down 1mb up or something. Infinity is nice but my pings are higher and I'm sure it's over subscribed in my area now.

Higher ping servers have always been better for hitreg, not silly high but around 60-80 seems spot on, particularly those servers in Finland I think it is.

Caporegime
best not show u mine youll be sick :D

in other news world number 2 nearly there !!!! :D

3 or 4 games ill be number two in world . number one damn thats work. :p

Soldato
Just take comfort in the fact that my connection is always worse than yours.

The packet loss icon is there so often it's burnt a hole in my retinas; it's practically permanent.

Soldato
Was really rubber banding for me last night. First time for a long time. Still had a good game and experienced an unusually high level of rage. :p

Just noticed I have 429% accuracy with the incendiary grenade! :eek:
I guess campers do like to congregate! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom