The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I liked the L85 before the patch, which nerfed it, might have to give it a try later, although I want to mess around with the F2000 first!

Nexus take it you are going to be on then?

Maybe......

:p

Hopefully should be on, not sure what time though, probably somewhere between 7-8PM.

You OcUK guys seem to all play on the same server, I take it you don't go hardcore as I never see any of you, I mainly play on 1PARA GwG and KNG.

Hardcore for campers so no we don't play it :p

Soldato
HC in BF4 is for the skill less, aim less and clueless

Classic Mode is for those who like BF2 style and don't have bad aim (guns are balanced) and have a clue.

Then there is normal mode which is for those who can aim but can't see :D

Normal all the way for me

Soldato
I liked the L85 before the patch, which nerfed it, might have to give it a try later, although I want to mess around with the F2000 first!

It's very powerful at short range but I found myself not being able to get as many kills at medium / long. I'm sure with attachments (HB) it would improve.

The only thing that is really annoying is the short reload time. It's far greater than the ACW-R/SCAR-H making it less viable for smaller maps.

Last edited:
Associate
Keep crashing to desktop and battlelog comes up with "your connection to the server timed out". Happens at around 30-60min into a game.

Anyone got any idea what it could be?

Using:
680 with latest driver
Win 8.1
Chrome but also tried IE
PB is up to date

Caporegime
HC in BF4 is for the skill less, aim less and clueless

Classic Mode is for those who like BF2 style and don't have bad aim (guns are balanced) and have a clue.

Then there is normal mode which is for those who can aim but can't see :D

Normal all the way for me

lol i can remember when i used to tell all of you on 24/7 this nooooo hc is where its at :p

normal is a lot better.

Caporegime
Soldato
I drop 3 people with a clip easily in hardcore, your lucky if you dont have to reload on one person in normal mode. Dont see the point in strafing side to side with some-one 10 meters in front of you hoping you get your clip of ammo in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom