The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Play Flood Zone as Medic with Defibs > get kill > switch to M320 > done

Thanks I'll give it a go. It certainly wasn't going to happen on a no explosiv metro server. :D

Should I just lurk in a stairwell with the defibs charged until my unwitting assistant appears?

With 200 rounds, I could take out the entire enemy team in one go :p

Hax :p

Soldato
Can't seem to get into a half decent game today - Every game I'm getting stuck with a team who don't know how to cap points and when they do they don't have the skill to defend them or just run off. Unfortunately all this patch has done is widen the gap between those that can and can't frag.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks I'll give it a go. It certainly wasn't going to happen on a no explosiv metro server. :D

Should I just lurk in a stairwell with the defibs charged until my unwitting assistant appears?

Select Combat medic > play with a sqd until your bar is up to quick defib charging and hell, you could get 10-15 kills on floodzone with them just charging around.

Soldato
join servers that haven't been restarted since the patch and you get 4 battlepacks

Link

just join those servers until it says loading level then press X > repeat add infinitum, but beware they are restarting ALL BF4 servers tonight so it'll only work for a few more hrs

Associate
join servers that haven't been restarted since the patch and you get 4 battlepacks

Link

just join those servers until it says loading level then press X > repeat add infinitum, but beware they are restarting ALL BF4 servers tonight so it'll only work for a few more hrs

managed to get about 10 but then i couldnt be arsed. dont know how people have sat and done it hundreds of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom