The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Underboss
Sorry chaps had a BSOD then the mobo displayed a "CPU Fan Error" - I blame the Bitfenix Recon **** coupled with the Corsair Link software ****.

Just reinforces my upgrades for November really.

750D/780T
i7 4790K
Gigabyte Z97 SOC/SOC Force
Corsair H105.

Stulid - whats the difference between the SOC and the SOC Force? Also I bought a copy of Win8 OEM - whats the crack with getting another key for it from MS or do I need to rebuy a whole new OS?

Apart from that, RAM, SSDs and HDDs will be getting shipped over along with my 780.

Soldato
hax yo.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Ampeq187/stats/336661828/pc/ this guy was proper dodgy, i know a dodgy infy player when i see one, he was one. 180 quick scoped me on numerous occasions. Always had that incredible quick knowledge of turning and headshotting me after I had engaged him at mid range with the ACE52

Thought as much, I'm fed up of aimbot and wallhack now to be frank. :mad:

and that is why neither of you are in charge of Anti cheat in BF4 :D

He has no dodgy stats and if you are talking about the HS 180's well that'd be the syncing issues since last patch.

Note his two most used guns are both 34 max dmg guns which still give one frame kills due to packets getting sent the same time. Nothing dodgy there what so ever am afraid to say.

Tony you know I want your babies and love you long time but this is the problem with people calling hacks. You don't know enough to make that judgements.

I did a round on TDM Lockers last night with 80% HS ratio using AEK and Magnum only (50% kills with each) at 21-3 and yes many hacks were called. Then to give other people a chance I only used M40 in 48 man TDM and went 16-5 only quick scoping with a 75% HS ratio.

Skill > Hacks

Last edited:
Underboss

He has no dodgy stats and if you are talking about the HS 180's well that'd be the syncing issues since last patch.

Note his two most used guns are both 34 max dmg guns which still give one frame kills due to packets getting sent the same time. Nothing dodgy there what so ever am afraid to say.

Tony you know I want your babies and love you long time but this is the problem with people calling hacks. You don't know enough to make that judgements.

I did a round on TDM Lockers last night with 80% HS ratio using AEK and Magnum only (50% kills with each) at 21-3 and yes many hacks were called. Then to give other people a chance I only used M40 in 48 man TDM and went 16-5 only quick scoping with a 75% HS ratio.

Skill > Hacks

2BL is that you...:D

Soldato
Sorry chaps had a BSOD then the mobo displayed a "CPU Fan Error" - I blame the Bitfenix Recon **** coupled with the Corsair Link software ****.

780T
i7 4790K
Gigabyte Z97 SOC Force
Corsair H105.

Stulid - whats the difference between the SOC and the SOC Force? Also I bought a copy of Win8 OEM - whats the crack with getting another key for it from MS or do I need to rebuy a whole new OS?

Apart from that, RAM, SSDs and HDDs will be getting shipped over along with my 780.

edited for you

Caporegime

750D/780T
i7 4790K
Gigabyte Z97 SOC/SOC Force
Corsair H105.

Only difference I can see with those boards is 8 phase power on the force model. What's your current spec mate?

Soldato

Skill > Hacks

Joe, we all love your Oracle nature, but numbers don't always tell the full story dude. When something doesn't feel right it doesn't feel right, you had to see the incidences of what happened. It was just to often and one shot head shot kills instantly with the SRR-61. I'm a damn fine aim, everytime I got the jump on him, wasn't looking in my direction, I got hit markers then he just snaps right around to me and 1 kill headshots me. I mean come on, not even Bob Lee Swagger can pull of **** like that

Underboss
edited for you

Done deal Tony! Tell me how many fans are connected to the "fan controller" part of the case? Does it have any leds inside?

As for the SOC Force still need to research the difference before I am 100% but no doubt will get the Force.

Need to find out about the OS thing, sure I read somewhere you can phone MS explain you have upgraded the mobo and get a new activation key. Hope that is the case for OEM.

Not looking fun to doing a fresh instal of my C: drive though, will take ages lol

Setter full spec is
FX8320 @ 4.3
M5a97 EVO R2.0
Corsair H80i cooler
8GB Corsair RM
EVGA GTX780 SC
250 & 128 GB SSDs
2x 1TB HDDs
Corsair 300r

Last edited:
Soldato
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MB-510-GI

special deal mate, get it while its hot ;)

you can connect 5 fans in total to the fan controller mate, I have the x4 High Performance SP120s on the rad as push/pull and a SP120 beside it all on the controller. On medium setting, the fan is hardly noticeable, you'll get more noise from your GPU to be honest.

No LEDS inside the case, the top front fascia is the only thing that lights up on the case. The other lighting I have is just from the AF120 LED fans inside and the Corsair pump..oh and I have a Lian Li strip down the inside but I toggle that on and off when I fancy slightly different lighting.

Last edited:
Underboss
Won't get anything till after the Holiday or I fear the wife may sabotage my paragliding rig whilst we are away.

Shame as both the CPU and MOBO on this week only deals!

Thanks for that Tony I will probably run the same set up then if yours works well.

Underboss
4790k will be a nice upgrade, pretty hot running chips though when oc'd. Run mine daily at 4.7ghz for games, but even at stock I had no serious bottleneck issues with sli 780's in bf4.

Good to know thanks bud, probably won't push mine past 4.3-4.5 tbh, providing I get a decent chip in the lottery anyway.

Roll on November 6th when I order them then! :D

Soldato
Joe, we all love your Oracle nature, but numbers don't always tell the full story dude. When something doesn't feel right it doesn't feel right, you had to see the incidences of what happened. It was just to often and one shot head shot kills instantly with the SRR-61. I'm a damn fine aim, everytime I got the jump on him, wasn't looking in my direction, I got hit markers then he just snaps right around to me and 1 kill headshots me. I mean come on, not even Bob Lee Swagger can pull of **** like that

Sorry bud you are wrong. There is nothing out of place with his previous stats. I have even checked for you with BOOMBAY-Sabz who is DICE's anti cheat developer and is in charge of Fairfight etc.

Why on earth do you run muzzle break for SCAR - It's a canon without it. I find flash hider is the better option.

Scar /52 /bulldoge are headshots machines vs Headglitchers so Muzzle break and angled mean that you can 2 shot insta HS people with little of not effort.

Last edited:
Underboss
GET OUT!!!

Why? I don't need 4.7-4.9ghz yet so might as well save the cpu lifespan a little. That said I may get carried away and push it, although I am new to OCing so will probably stick to 4.5.

Now what colour case, I like yellow, the wife likes the white one.

The rest of my build is black and blue.

Soldato
this is Overclockers UK site, we go as high as possible here yo bro. :p:D

if the wife likes the white one, get it. Let her have some say in your spending, that way she wont moan in the future about your further purchases :p and the white one is just pure sex anyway IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom