The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My issue with origin seems to have resolved itself...

Been playing over the weekend and I'm hooked! I haven't had a solid gaming session in god knows how long.

Underboss
Are they sending another h80 mate?

Yes mate you give them £60 and they send you a new one out first, then when they recieve your unit the give you the £60 back.

Its got a 5 year warranty so I am trying to avoid paying the postage at the moment. Couple of emails I am awaiting a reply on.

Underboss
What isn't good is that I had the PC running for about 3 hours without the CPU fans on the unit spinning. You could have brewed coffee with the water for the "cooling unit"

Lets just hope I haven't wrecked my CPU, stress tested fine and the OC is still stable so fingers crossed.

Underboss
The computer should switch off before the CPU can cook its self, as long as you have thermal protection enabled.

Yeah the kids were on Sims4 and it shutdown, luckily I had just replaced the TIM so should be ok, dreading what it will look like when I removed the H80 though.

Soldato
Managed to get 5 defib kills around the A flag on Pearl Market, Conquest Large last night. They were my first ever defib kills. I was trying to revive my team as they kept getting killed, but decided to kill the enemy instead.

Got a response in chat from the enemy team, saying; 'Dayum, dem defib kills!'.

Soldato
im confused.

Few things added this morning by the look of it. One thats confusing me though, under a lot of my weapons that I've fully unlocked, I have a new unlock called "target designator" and to get it, I need to unlock the assignment "Eye Spy". I don't even see that assignment. Has anyone else worked it out?

*edit. Nevermind, being a numpty, final stand hasnt launched yet has it lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom