The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

21.9 is where its at!

:p

I was raging on that dawnbreaker round, ****ing attack heli with two "try hards on TS" so spent entire round in jet just ****ing them of, was rather funny as they then went to hide in their base at the very back under the bridge, still got them though :p Had a crap score and was extremely boring etc. but meant that they couldn't rape the ground...

Anyway, gg's, see you all in a few weeks time for some more games then?

Spoiler inception time........

Probably be on Saturday for some games

:p

Westie why u no join in the end?! :(

Well for you I many play some, just pm me whenever you wanna play I may join

YAY! Will do! XO :D

Last edited:
Underboss
Going to completley disassemle to PC tonight for its quarterly clean up. Gettingshot of the Recon and redoing some cable management.

Going to replace the TIM I think. Also going to sort out my H80i and fans as I keep getting a Mobo boot error saying CPU fan not working when I can clearly hear it working.

Depending on how that goes I may be about tonight.

Underboss
if you thought about it, you could have ordered your 780t and the H105 as well ;) for a nice project ;)

Nope upgrades are off the cards for a while now, decided we needed a new sofa more than I needed new hardware.

As long as my stuff can run GTAV at okish settings I will hold off for a few months.

Caporegime
Isn't 4k nearly the same as having a 200% res. scale?

Played a few games there using jdams in the attack jet, I must say, I quite like them, got 6 infantry kills with one jdam :D

Caporegime
Yeah noticed that there is a bit of a learning curve to using them as at times I could easily get a vehicle or two destroyed (if they are together) and then other times, I wouldn't get any hit markers (unless the AA/tank camping at the back moved to another camp spot in those few seconds..... :p)

Underboss
Well the complete clean went fine, replaced the TIM and removed the recon fan controller, everything is running fine now.

Quieter than it was which is fine and the temps are down again. Managed to kill a SATA cable though so had to use the one from my CD drive, not a major drama.

Should be on this evening, apparently have another fire works thing to go too so might be on a little later than usual.

Underboss
Hmmm seems I spoke too soon, might have to RMA the H80i, the fans won't spin when I use the bundled fan splitter on the unit. They work fine when plugged into the mobo though. Seems it has become duff.

Will see what Corsair say, I have a 5 year warranty though but don't want to be without a CPU cooler for ages.

Soldato
Just got the game, used to be a beast on BF3 on console, it's so different :o

Any tips on what gun setups to use and stuff?

Firstly ALWAYS use Laser sight once unlocked as it makes Hipfire much better except sniper rifles because if you are no scoping with a Sniper good luck hitting anything.

AR's ~ M416 (HB+Ergo), AUG (HB+Ergo), AK12 in burst mode (HB+Angled), ACE23 (HB+Angled/Ergo), M16A3 (HB+Angled), Scar-H (MB+Angled).

Carbines ~ AK5c (HB+Ergo), ACW-R (Comp+Angled), SG553 (HB+Angled / Comp+Ergo).

PDW's CZ3A1 (Comp+Angled), PDW-R (HB+Ergo).

LMG ~ MG4 (Comp+Ergo for mobile / HB+Stubby for magdumping), M240B (Comp+stubby).

Snipers ~ SRR (6x+variable zoom)

That said most guns are now very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom