The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Enjoy that mouse acceleration Nexus. Good to see lvl cap and xfactor telling it like it is. It's just a shame that the bigger websites have no journalistic integrity. Bunch of sell outs.

I would like to play COD again, but refuse to pay for the same game year on year.

Caporegime
Pff all lowbob bot's compared to mine..Mine works when I connect to BF4 it reminds me the game is gash > closes it > opens CSGO instead xD

CS GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB! :p

You never going to play bf 4 again?

Enjoy that mouse acceleration Nexus. Good to see lvl cap and xfactor telling it like it is. It's just a shame that the bigger websites have no journalistic integrity. Bunch of sell outs.

I would like to play COD again, but refuse to pay for the same game year on year.

I guess you didn't click all the spoiler tags..... :D

I thought someone posted a config tweak, which disables the mouse acceleration?

Only thing I need is flawless widescreen to update and provide some 21.9 goodness!

Plenty of ways to play for free.... ;)

Caporegime

lol i wonder why #RONKU :D

Caporegime
Must say the graphics and especially the cut scenes look stunning though!

Does seem to be getting good reports, at least people are preferring it to the COD ghosts SP anyway....

Just checked and supposedly this fixes the mouse issues:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=27169273&postcount=461

Not tried it yet.

lvlcap - lol worthy

I unsubscribed from him a long time ago, does my head in... only subbed to xfactor and anderzel for BF now.

Soldato
Comp is dull eh?

Comp ladders always sucked the life out of games for me. Can't use this weapon, no doing that etc etc..

Sometimes gaming is about having some fun. (And trolling with nub weapons).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom