The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ahh gonna play these when get home.. What maps have what vehicles?

normal stuff mate, but two of the maps (hammerhead being one, not sure on the other) has a hovertank. It's a PITA to control though as it has a fixed main gun. The atk heli feels awesome now, much more manoeuvrable. The new bright huds are so welcome, but the maps are the main thing for me. they just feel right, I like this sort of style. And the falling snow and blizzard effects are properly well done.

Best update yet. I can see myself playing these a lot.

Caporegime
what are you using to render your videos? are you recording them in 60fps?

Yer, I was using ShadowPlay and I chopped the Rorsch out with Sony Vegas, but would normally just use SP and upload but even that is now not adding the 60 fps option, regardless of chopping.

Any thoughts? Never had a prob on previous vids but the last couple have only been 30 and nothing has changed my end.

Soldato
Yer, I was using ShadowPlay and I chopped the Rorsch out with Sony Vegas, but would normally just use SP and upload but even that is now not adding the 60 fps option, regardless of chopping.

Any thoughts? Never had a prob on previous vids but the last couple have only been 30 and nothing has changed my end.

hmmm

are you sure you used a template in Sony Vegas with 60fps render? if you record or render at 60fps, youtube just automatically uploads at that rate so maybe it's just an issue with the tube tonight.

Caporegime
hmmm

are you sure you used a template in Sony Vegas with 60fps render? if you record or render at 60fps, youtube just automatically uploads at that rate so maybe it's just an issue with the tube tonight.

Not sure on that, but this was deffo recorded at 60 fps via ShadowPlay and straight uploaded...

Exactly the same settings as others I have uploaded but they have come out at 60 fps.

Same way of recording and both straight uploaded. One 30 and one 60 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom