The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
new maps are fine but still find the game slightly boring (but as said before, to be expected given that I have 871 hours...)

Oh and not sure why everyone loves the attack heli now, still feels like a flying bath tub to me!

But the new UI is def. much better.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think tonight is the first time I've seen nexus play and all I can say is there's definitly some hacks going on :D. Also thanks for the huge boost!

Caporegime
Caporegime
Oh and some epic rage from Josh tonight!

I think tonight is the first time I've seen nexus play and all I can say is there's definitly some hacks going on :D. Also thanks for the huge boost!

hehe, nexus bot V105.5.0.4 too good ;)

:p

No problem, thanks for the reps! We had lots of jihad jeeps and rpgs etc. flying towards us :D Shame that I crashed half way through that round though! Damn virgin internet......

Soldato
No problem, thanks for the reps! We had lots of jihad jeeps and rpgs etc. flying towards us :D Shame that I crashed half way through that round though! Damn virgin internet......

You say shame and I say "did you hear of that time I beat nexus score?" :D.

Lol they were intent on ending your spree :D.

Caporegime
lol, time to get it printed out, framed and up on the wall :p

The funny thing is, whenever the enemy team are so hell bent on getting me, it just means that I get more kills :D

BTW, has anyone got all the phantom passwords etc. stuff? I only bothered with unlocking the first one and think there are now 3 in total? I WANT THAT BOW!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
bumpinthenight & epic dream worlds

...off the top of my head.

E: last one is 24344241893

In other news, I see the weapon unlock bug is back at the end of the round... :|

EDIT 2:

!! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
As to the fourth there's a "physical lock in place" does that mean we have to unlock the ability to enter passwords?

As for the password there's apparantly two Russian words on top of the titan.

Caporegime
Great, thanks!

I can only enter one though (the epic...) so do I need to do that assignment first and then enter the new one and then when that done, enter the next one?

Soldato
Great, thanks!

I can only enter one though (the epic...) so do I need to do that assignment first and then enter the new one and then when that done, enter the next one?

That's weird I hadn't unlocked any and entered 1 it then asked for password 2 and so on until "physical access required".

Quick suggestion for the 4th password. It's asking for a passcode rather than password like it did with 1+2. 3 asked for passcode so I would presume the latest one is numbers only again.

The bit about physical interaction could mean there's something we have to do in game. Maybe there's a battlelog pc around :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm apparantly if you knock off the reactive armour on the hover tanks there's a QR code that gives 42 as the answer. The guy who created the latest puzzle has reference aliens in his posts an awful lot recently.

1942 there was an "alien attack" on Los Angeles where dice has a studio...

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Its locked for me, just says 0/100. Think its only available in unranked servers for the mo...

The bow has been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom