The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Great video :). So no 1942 alien attack :(.

I bet there's a cable laying around somewhere that you can use to power the elevator.

Only if you know the password/how to get to the location. At the moment they've just found the actual bow by using the cinematic mode and flying round the map.

Anyone up for some exploring tonight? Got a use for the OCUK server(assuming someone can turn on last stand dlc on it).

Be funny to have the entire OCUK platoon with bows and not tell the secret :D.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
No, hidden room on Hanger 21 (using the cinematic tools to get to it), with what looks like an elevator down to it. Seems the whole '4th floor' thing could have something to do with it. :)

Soldato
It's not so much the weapon more the puzzle for me.

Apparantly there's a satellite with the words;

BEFORE DROPPING TANK
DISCONNECT ELECT PLUG
FROM FUEL CELL ACCESS
PANEL LOCATED INSIDE

So since the elevator needs power I wonder if the hover tank has to be near the elevator to power it. Maybe an option to unplug the cell appears near the elevator.

Underboss
Just to let all the users know we are taking down the TS Tomorrow around 6pm for some maintenance work. It may be down for some time as myself and wndsr have to rebuild it due to an error with admin groups.

Ta

Soldato
Was just trying the new BF4 for the first time on my new 980 and got this.

29330731ea.png

Mad! I was on a rampage and nearly had bomb planted!

Soldato
should have got an AMD card ;)...I hear all the time on TS from the Nvidia fanboys (u know who you are ;) no crashing issies with Nvidia cards, AMD are so crap trollolololol

Jokes aside, if you're rocking with quite aggressive overclocks, dial em back a bit. This game is the ultimate test on Hardware instability.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was just trying the new BF4 for the first time on my new 980 and got this.

29330731ea.png

Mad! I was on a rampage and nearly had bomb planted!

Had the same thing the last 2 weeks with a 780 Ti. Happened in BF3 too. Lowering the core clocks and upping the voltage helped delay it for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gives the other team a chance though doesn't it :D. Loved as soon as you joined that server assja told you to go away and how you ruin the game :D.

O and I'm framing the score tommorow along with the time I killed you tonight haha :D. I'll hang them with my life's greatest achievements.

Caporegime
hehe, that it does! I will just have to go tank or aa on that map instead :p

Yeah that guy was a proper scrub, felt like going on their TS and playing the "waaaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaa... does somebody need a wambulance?" soundboard clip, can't stand players like that.

Think him and his buddies spent the entire round just trying to take me out in jet, constant stinger locks etc.

You dirty DRM user! :mad: I got revenge straight after with the mg 4 though, think you had just spawned on about 4 guys just below E beside the generator so all is ok :p

Now josh on the other hand...... killed me in that hangar and as soon as I died, I got team switched so I couldn't get payback :(

Last edited:
Soldato
You dirty DRM user!

Lol owned by aggressive copy protection. :D

I picked up some guys SKS the other night, having been used to shorter engagement ranges I was struggling with the SCAR and ACE52 in the final stand maps. The SKS with a silencer, decent sight and whatever else it had on it was a beast.

Soldato
Only map I really like out of the new ones is hanger 41, and the reason being is it doesn't have any tanks/LAV's!!

Although to be honest the People Launcher is my you favorite thing in the game :D Anyone tried to take a helicopter out with one?

Soldato
cant stand that Hanger 41 map, its just totally terribad for any team trying to organise and order. It has no rythm to it, just ends up being a complete change of each spawn base with the pods going back and forwards..And dont get me started on the copious amounts of sniper fags that love to take to the high rocks jerking each other off because they feel safe shooting down the whole map

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom