The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Yeah that hanger 41 map is poop! That is why I rage quit last night when I first joined you guys, hate the hangar bay area, get shot from everywhere, it didn't help matters that we were completely trapped in the hanger bay though...

gurilea giants Nexus ?

If so...then yeah I can see nothing while in a jet....not too bad in a heli ....nice looking map though.

Yup that's the one!

It is indeed a great looking map.

This is the main area where DICE mess up with the BF 4 maps, they just add vehicles for the sake of it, unless you got your team spotting everything! There is no point in having jets on that map, just like dawnbreaker, absolutely pointless.....

New maps are horrific. Railgun makes flying heli's pointless, the stealth jets have nothing to kill except each other, just really badly done and unbalanced.

haha that is all I did last night as well as firing a few laser guided missiles at the snow mobile users, ended up with 27-1, was sooooooo boring but must say it looks nice with all the stars and the moon :p

Lol owned by aggressive copy protection. :D

I picked up some guys SKS the other night, having been used to shorter engagement ranges I was struggling with the SCAR and ACE52 in the final stand maps. The SKS with a silencer, decent sight and whatever else it had on it was a beast.

:D

Think DMR is the way to go for these new maps tbh. I will have to mess around with them and find which one I am best with.

Associate
Is there something up with BF4 at the moment? I had 1 m416 battlepack last night, played a few rounds and logged on today and had 36 goldbattlepacks but 0 boosts to use in game? (even though I have around 50 25%, 30 50%, 14 100% and 2 or 3 200% boosts - before the additional battlepacks).

Edit: just checked and my assignments didn't update either :/

Last edited:
Caporegime
Rail gun is a bit too op, only had a brief play on the new maps, (tdm/domination) so far. Not too bad, ill have to get a run out on cq to see how they play. Game seems to be running much nicer post patch.

Caporegime
Had a round on karelian cq just now, very good map though can be a bit of a sniper fest. Took out three packed together on one hill top, they were so busy peeking through their scopes outflanking them was too easy.

Soldato
I think the sniping may decrease as people get used to the maps, once they learn their way around they will hopefully go back to moving around again.

Karelia has the potential to give some really good tank / LAV game play.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
If your interested...

This moved quick, last night it was hunting for the white boxes, I had a quick look couldn't find ****.... Then this morning its this!

** YouTube video removed due to swearing **

Underboss
I watched the video, I enjoy the puzzle aspect but would rather it be a good weapon not a gimmick type weapon.

Wonder how long before JF et al breaks the code.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
God knows mate, He thought he knew it from the satellite I think it was. Theres another keypad in the room so it could be even longer if they need to use that too...

It cool and like you I enjoy the puzzle aspect, but I'm not sure I'll be finding all the tags, I'd get bored too quick looking for them...

Underboss
Oh so VR got a suspension, I didn't notice the swearing in the video.

Set VR Free!

I shall be on tonight for a good sesh I think, have missed my Friday night battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom