The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Just realised I can claim cashback for my CPU/MOBO from toptechcashback, lovely.

Have to wait until Dec 11th but means I get £37.50 back, pays for GTAV pre-order I suppose.

Also have to have an OP next year for my hernia, hopefully I can get it on the 23rd Jan, have to have 3 weeks off afterwards to "recuperate" shame lol

Soldato
Why is it that mediocre players are always the ones typing crap like 'Easy' and 'Owned' at the end of games? Just been noticing lately that this seems to be a 'thing'.

Caporegime
get rekt!

But on a more serious note, who is silent bob?

I chuckle to myself when I see people saying easy, owned etc. and they are usually in the bottom of the scoreboard with something like 5-18 :p

Just realised I can claim cashback for my CPU/MOBO from toptechcashback, lovely.

Have to wait until Dec 11th but means I get £37.50 back, pays for GTAV pre-order I suppose.

Also have to have an OP next year for my hernia, hopefully I can get it on the 23rd Jan, have to have 3 weeks off afterwards to "recuperate" shame lol

Nice one! Perfect timing for GTA 5 lol

Although please don't pre-order till we know how the game runs :(

Caporegime
bob plays with me :p

we just have a laugh some take pub bf4 serious it is very easy.

so regardless of score its easy :D

if you see me ingame my sayings are

im on joypad
add me on facebook
mortar = skill

pew you know us since comp cod4 :p you know what we like :).

had a bit of a rest last few days been playing titanfall and cod aw. cods not bad but the mouse acceleration :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom