The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Anyone else having issues either getting origin app to log in or the passthrough authentication into EA?

Had a BF4 crash (first time in ages) and now after a reboot origin no longe working.

Event logs is showing DNS failures for chat.dm.origin.com.

Soldato
Yeha I think so, luckily I just got the bow unlocked! Got pretty lucky trying to get enough of us with the right dogtags....about 8 of us all went down in the lift, both friendly and enemy! Got the bow now though and now I can't log into battlelog. Thank god you didn't have to have all of the dogtags...that would have been tiresome, getting one was bad enough! Dull!!!!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah its listed under carbines.

The downside to all this dogtag hunting / bow tomfoolery.....

KijUCzs.jpg.png

lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Rats! Only just found out that there are papers in the Phantom Room that you have to interact with in order to unlock the assignment. Oh well, the prize is only a dogtag, at least I've got the bow.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
So to get it correctly you need:

- To finish all the other Phantom Assignments
- Grab at least one of the dog tags on the maps
- Then get 3 others who have a different tag
- Go down in elevator
- Get Bow

Could someone not put a Spawn beacon down in the room and everyone just spawn on them?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
That makes my effort feel quite cheap and I'm actually quite annoyed by this. I hope they patch it soon. A lot of effort went into getting those jet kill ribbons too, that felt like more of a chore than finding a dogtag.

Apparently they now say it only bypasses the need for a chipped tag. You still need all the other PP stuff. :)

I'd assume it will get patched soon.

So to get it correctly you need:

- To finish all the other Phantom Assignments and be wearing the phantom program tag on right, and camo on soldier AND the gun
- Grab at least one of the dog tags on the maps
- Then get *At least* 3 others who have a different tag, can be as many as you can get in the lift as long as you have one of each tag.
- Go down in elevator enter the code
- Get Bow and assignment by interacting with the papers on the top shelf.

Could someone not put a Spawn beacon down in the room and everyone just spawn on them?

Yep. :)

Spawning on squad cant be done in the room, hell you cant even crouch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom