The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Jets are easy peasy. Even if you are hopeless in jets you can still just use the Laser Guided missiles to easy get a few kills. They lock on just like other lock on weapons. Just fly straight and keep the lock on until they hit. Even easier if someone laser targets for you, don't even need to keep the lock on, fire and forget, and 2 missiles will do 100 damage to tank.

Caporegime
I'm trying, I seem to be failing more than anything, killed more in the Stealth I think it is than I have in the Attack :p

Pretty sure you got that mixed up :p, stealth jet is utterly crap for anything other than taking other out aircraft and the odd rhib + jet ski/quad bike.

Attack jet with that beast 30mm and hydra rockets OWNS everything in one pass by (as long as you got good aim.... :p)

Nexus always hogs the attack :p

This! :D

Get in my attack jet and YOU DIE!

Associate
Pretty sure you got that mixed up :p, stealth jet is utterly crap for anything other than taking other out aircraft and the odd rhib + jet ski/quad bike.

Attack jet with that beast 30mm and hydra rockets OWNS everything in one pass by (as long as you got good aim.... :p)

Which is which? :p

I've only got 20mm and heatseekers, been taking out a couple of boats and choppers but then a better jet pilot annihilates me :(

Caporegime
Everyone seems to have received a shedload of battlepacks post update/dlc. If its a mistake by dice, ill be the first to admit that its a good mistake for a change. Cant knock loads of free xp boosts.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom