The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Got all the dogtags apart from Whiteout now. Have really been struggling with that one.

Edit Correction, finally got them all! Interacted with the papers this time but the assignment doesn't seem to be unlocking....?

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just started playing this, trying to get to grips with it. I'm on the Baku mission and I'm using the helicopter tag facility for the first time. So, I press Q to identify targets and then release. I then hit Q to attack but sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Am I missing something?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Got all the dogtags apart from Whiteout now. Have really been struggling with that one.

Edit Correction, finally got them all! Interacted with the papers this time but the assignment doesn't seem to be unlocking....?

Grats, still need Hammerhead and H21. Bugged in BL but fine in game. :)

Associate
Hi guys, I have stock maps and now getting really bored so can you recommend a good expansion pack.

I like city maps and infantry style games but want a map pack that is also coded well.

Any suggestions will be appreciated ;)

Caporegime
I've decided to give the game one more go and I must say, I'm impressed. I still think its luck of the draw and small maps like Metro/Lockers with 64 players are some of the worst for gameplay consistency, but I'm happy with it :D

Never thought I'd be saying that :)
The last big patch just prior to final stand definitely improved things a lot. I've stuck with the game since release and tbh I'm glad I did.

Associate
Considering getting this - I haven't played it previously and probably have about 10 hours combined in all previous battlefields. Easy to pick up and play or would I just get stomped and might as well leave it?

Soldato
Where's Joe when you need him?????

hey Oracle, I need to get my ass in a jet to clean out some assignments, need your advice on what loadouts to run please and also the keybinds that work well for a jet noob. I have space bound for my nose up, and I know I need to be around 315 airspeed for tight turns, just need some help with the other ins and outs dude. I wanna hop in a jet, but dont want to take it and make a tit of myself.

Soldato

hey Oracle, I need to get my ass in a jet to clean out some assignments, need your advice on what loadouts to run please and also the keybinds that work well for a jet noob. I have space bound for my nose up, and I know I need to be around 315 airspeed for tight turns, just need some help with the other ins and outs dude. I wanna hop in a jet, but dont want to take it and make a tit of myself.

You're not the only one, I'm putting off my assignments as I can't fly for poo!! Maybe we should team up and go head-to-head to clean them up :D

Soldato
Considering getting this - I haven't played it previously and probably have about 10 hours combined in all previous battlefields. Easy to pick up and play or would I just get stomped and might as well leave it?

Grab it its a great game in my opinion. I still get stomped on but enjoy it :D. Easy to pick up but a sod to get good at it.

Soldato

If I am the Oracle does that make Nexus Neo? If so, which one of Tony or Josh is Trinity and which is Morpheus? :confused:

For Stealth you want either..

20mm + Guided + Flares + Gyro
25mm + Guided + Flares + Belt Feeder

I don't recommend 30mm if you are still learning as it has a much slower velocity and is a lot harder to learn.

Turns are optimal at 313 but 310 to 315 is fine (if you can maintain that well you are in the top 1% of Jet pilots public kills mean nothing). Essentially it's tapping the shift key when you are increasing altitude in your loop and tapping S key when decreasing altitude.

There is also a setting in options now (can't remember where of the top of my head) called camera roll. Change that so your plane is rolling not the camera and lastly right click is rear view camera.

edit...oh yeah and learn to aim in 3rd person rather than 1st
edit 2...Kill gunships / go Air Superiority as US side!!!! **** the CN jet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom