The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I found a new combo that absolutely rapes lockers or metro OMG WOW WEEEEEEEE SO MUCH RAGE. Shotty, M26 MASS and Shorty, totes mazeballs..I'm such a nooooob. Was grinning from ear to ear all round.

15697924468_a9a6265f87_b.jpg

Soldato
I found a new combo that absolutely rapes lockers or metro OMG WOW WEEEEEEEE SO MUCH RAGE. Shotty, M26 MASS and Shorty, totes mazeballs..I'm such a nooooob. Was grinning from ear to ear all round.

I found it funny that someone on my team raged at both of us even though we were on opposite sides. Frag platoon! :D

That mg32 mgl is so OP when you have the explosive perk. Getting a mega 10 kill with one burst was priceless. :D

Like I said, I had to get some tea which was a shame, it was shaping up to be OcUK on top of both teams!

Soldato
If I am the Oracle does that make Nexus Neo? If so, which one of Tony or Josh is Trinity and which is Morpheus? :confused:

For Stealth you want either..

20mm + Guided + Flares + Gyro
25mm + Guided + Flares + Belt Feeder

I don't recommend 30mm if you are still learning as it has a much slower velocity and is a lot harder to learn.

Turns are optimal at 313 but 310 to 315 is fine (if you can maintain that well you are in the top 1% of Jet pilots public kills mean nothing). Essentially it's tapping the shift key when you are increasing altitude in your loop and tapping S key when decreasing altitude.

There is also a setting in options now (can't remember where of the top of my head) called camera roll. Change that so your plane is rolling not the camera and lastly right click is rear view camera.

edit...oh yeah and learn to aim in 3rd person rather than 1st
edit 2...Kill gunships / go Air Superiority as US side!!!! **** the CN jet :D

I do look good in leather, I can't lie sweetie..I'll send you a private snap babycakes ;)

thanks for the info mate, maybe we can go into private and you guide me through it.

Underboss
Josh is my bitch therefore he is Trinity :D

:p

I'll take that - she was boss!

And like Trinity he sure does look good in a black catsuit

We agreed that what happens in the dam, stays in the dam dude!

You disgust me. :D

Caporegime
And like Trinity he sure does look good in a black catsuit

Oh most definitely! :cool: Have you seen his kinky bondage video?

The King of all noobs is the term to use :D

:p

On the topic of shotguns, I have switched to the shorty for my side arm, watched anderzel playing with it recently and must say it looks a beast!

Soldato
lmao, was quite amusing just non stop running around and gunning Lockey styleeee, I had the most deaths in the team yet came top lol...shocking, but so much lolz

And I now understand how other people get such high accuracy when using shooties. Felt like I was hitting with less than 50% of my shots, yet somehow very high accuracy. Must be down to the multiple target hitting in corridors

Last edited:
Soldato
I do look good in leather, I can't lie sweetie..I'll send you a private snap babycakes ;)

thanks for the info mate, maybe we can go into private and you guide me through it.

Whenever I'm on BLog and you see me (rare I know) lemme know we can jump in my server for jet tutorial. Or even if nexus wants to help you doing it one nigh I cn give you guys access inc admin access to it

Soldato
About time I get a keyboard and mouse lol.

Stuff I've got is oem stuff from the 90s :D.

K70 red switch and a zowie fk1 sound like a good choice?

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Had one last game last night on a 64p CQ server and randomly found the Hangar 21 Dogtag at C. :D

Just Hammerhead left now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom