The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What do you feel makes it better than a traditional keyboard?

Mechanical keys just straight up feel nicer to press than membrane keyboards for most users. Choose a switch based on what you feel you would prefer.

I would ignore claims that a certain switch will give you an advantage in games cause the difference will be less than a few milliseconds.

Soldato
Mechanical keys just straight up feel nicer to press than membrane keyboards for most users. Choose a switch based on what you feel you would prefer.

I would ignore claims that a certain switch will give you an advantage in games cause the difference will be less than a few milliseconds.

OR if you think of it another way, without the fastest thing you can get you're giving everyone else who has one an advantage.

I'm not that good to be handicapping myself as well...

I've got the straight FK, FK1 is a bit bigger and i'm wonderig if that's the one i should have got - oh well i'll give it a few more weeks...one thing i will say the mouse isn't as grippy as i'd like - i almost feel like it's slipping out of my hand sometimes - hopefully with a bit of sweat that'll change

Caporegime
Main advantages of red mech. keyboard over membrane for me are:

- much easier on the fingers, with membrane, my fingers would ache after a couple of hours thus slower my reaction times
- don't have to smash keys to get them to respond, mech. will feel more or less the same as it did a year ago
- it just feels nicer/more premium to use

lol..yeah lets do it

Gotta say, today I've had some epic games, it must be this Zowie mouse :) Either that or my £9.99 p/m hax have had a silent update somewhere lol.

Hopefully be on tonight and provide some jet tutorials/advice if you want :)

I haven't provided any updates to nexus bot for a while now so it must be the mouse :p

On a more serious note though, told you ;)

Soldato
I'd be interested in the jet tutorial. Although I can't fly so just listening would be beneficial.

I'm mainly aiming to get a proper mouse I'm still using a trackball one :D.

Soldato
lol i use a 4 quid tesco no brand :p top every game. keyboards make no difference. mouse hell yes !

that's because it matters not when using hax DG ;) :D

I'm not fussed either, however I do like a keyboard that offers up munchies for those late messy evenings

15891505102_6608e3d8e1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
i have nexus 1.5c . :D

Out of date that version now, time to upgrade for only £20 :p

You will be waiting a while if you want to listen to Nexus give a tutorial bud. :D

hehe :D

I have a soundboard clip for that, it is called top gun danger zone :p

The extent of my jet tutorial was 310 speed and bind a button to pitch up. Then practice.

TBH those are the main things to do.

- 310 turning speed
- pitch up to space bar
- burst fire the main cannon
- prioritise your targets so always take out enemy jets first then helis (if they are constantly locking onto you etc.) followed by the aa and move on to rape the ground vehicles
- come from above your target so as to not give them an easy shot/line of sight
- get plenty of height before you strafe a vehicle, I usually want to be at least 600 mark

The rest will just come from practice, for general accuracy/aiming/control, you are best of jumping in test range and just taking out the UAV's, vehicles etc. for about 15 minutes each day till you get the hang of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom