The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
As said, mouse > Keyboard but mechanical ones do feel nice to play on. If you need (or want) a new keyboard then by all means but I wouldn't go spending nearly £100 purely to go Mechanical. I play on Reds and can't say it's done anything to my gaming pleasure. A good, comfortable mouse though is a necessity.

Soldato
My old membrane one is on the way out I have to really hammer [] keys these days :(.

I wouldn't buy one just because. Fairly certain they will be bought as Christmas gifts for me so will be a while yet.

Caporegime
As said, mouse > Keyboard but mechanical ones do feel nice to play on. If you need (or want) a new keyboard then by all means but I wouldn't go spending nearly £100 purely to go Mechanical. I play on Reds and can't say it's done anything to my gaming pleasure. A good, comfortable mouse though is a necessity.

i have a brand new mechanical one i won in a titanfall contest and i cant even bear to use it :p prefer the cheap tacky soft keys :D

Underboss
Bonus - told the wife I bought more RAM, explained that it was £20 off and that I get £37 back from the CPU/MOBO next month, all she said - "thats fine as long as your happy".

Must be because it is our 10 year anniversary on Wednesday!

Associate
Wow its our 10 year anniversary on Wednesday as well and I got the go ahead to treat myself to a new monitor, and I got a "if that's what you really want" its only taken 10 years to come to terms with my hobby :)

Soldato
Oooo zowie fk1 on Black Friday offer. Sod Christmas :D.

Also quick look at their website they have a blank team section someone get on the sponsorship :D.

I actually really like their keyboard. It's got the nice size return button no gimmicky bits either(other than logo colour).

Last edited:
Caporegime
IIRC the zowie FK doesn't have the same sensor as the FK1.

Yeah once there are some proper gsync competitors, the asus price will drop big time. Hopefully we will see freesync screens early next year which will further drop the price too. Can't wait for the ultrawide freesync screens :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Indeed, it is a superb mouse still especially at that price :cool:

I was planning on jumping on but was just too tired with a headache coming on so went to bed early.

Will definitely be on tonight though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom