The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
haha roasting today on the mortar :D

some nice rounds recorded 50-9 mainly just lmg 65-13 when nitram was on.

still trying to get a 80+ on video done a few but the conditions have to be so perfect :D

Soldato
Play the Final Stand maps. Tell everyone there is a Final Stand dogtag at [insert flag letter here]. Wait for them all to descend upon it and then open fire.

We had some good games tonight. Might have to try the M416 + UGL + M26 Mass some more. Was fun. Although I only used it to complete an assignment. Which turns out you needed to use the Dart not Mass anyway. :)

Underboss
I dozed off at the PC. Think it was about 00:30 when I woke up and then just shut down lol too much JD.

Going to auickly nip into town to get the nippers glasses, get myself a breakfast burrito then get down and dirty with some overclocks.

Soldato
Downloaded BF4 yesterday played few hours last night. Man I have missed these games

Nice to see AUK servers on first page! I use to play with them years ago back with BF2, I will be showing my face a lot :D

Soldato
I dozed off at the PC. Think it was about 00:30 when I woke up and then just shut down lol too much JD.

Going to auickly nip into town to get the nippers glasses, get myself a breakfast burrito then get down and dirty with some overclocks.

Yep feeling bit fuzzy this morning also mate. Stayed up till 3:30 finishing off me bottle of sailor jerry and playing pc badly lol..Good thing though, I'm almost at 132.

Soldato

lol - don't think I've ever done that. Must have been a good one.

Caporegime
haha roasting today on the mortar :D

some nice rounds recorded 50-9 mainly just lmg 65-13 when nitram was on.

still trying to get a 80+ on video done a few but the conditions have to be so perfect :D
Never had more than 30 kills in a round of bf4 iirc. Most ever was 60 odd on bf3, 1000 kill tdm match. Most with an m40 sniper rifle. Could have made 100 easily but i left as i almost dozed off at the keyboard.:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom