The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Never had more than 30 kills in a round of bf4 iirc. Most ever was 60 odd on bf3, 1000 kill tdm match. Most with an m40 sniper rifle. Could have made 100 easily but i left as i almost dozed off at the keyboard.:o

:p

think my best in tdm is with lmg and 104-20 in 400 tickets. :D

i didn't dose off :p that was hanan resort aswell not lockers.

Soldato
We need more OCUK platoon guys online at the same time. It's loads of fun dominating another team :D. And hopefully one or two are bigger noobs than me so I'll no longer be the nub :D.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Had one match last night and the game totally feels different. There are so many options in the menu now. Congratulations DICE LA you've done a pretty good job. Only problem is I need to chase those assignment unlocks, so much to do as well :(

Permabanned
:p

think my best in tdm is with lmg and 104-20 in 400 tickets. :D

i didn't dose off :p that was hanan resort aswell not lockers.

You're always banging on about these mortar total annihilation matches yet you've not posted a video (I've requested a couple of times too). What's the matter scared I might find that you're using Rupert Murdoch 101 Hacks? :p

Underboss
Lads,

Could some of you do me a HUGE favour. My son Jack is 7 and loves Minecraft, he watches Stampy religiously and after pestering me for ages asked me to do a minecraft video.

I have given in, he is relentless and is obsessed with Minecraft at the moment.

Could you give it a watch, even if you only watch it for a few seconds, his last video got around 50 views and he would be chuffed to bits if this one beat it.

The video isn't monetised so I'm not trying to get him youtube money, just trying to make his day.

Thanks for anyone if you could, if anyone has an objection to me posting this let me know and I will remove it. But please remember it is for a 7 year old who loves the game.

Cheers lads, I know this isn't BF4 but I am a views whore :)

Soldato
Is the community test environment worth it?
What is the difference?

Yes and no. It's fair to say that its largely served its purpose, correcting many broken elements of the game but there is still more work to do.

Because of this it seems to have died somewhat - which maybe to do with the fact that DICE LA haven't released a big update to the game in some time. I was a little frustrated that they seem to have prioritized the prototypes over the team play changes.

The fact that I'm still running around as engineer smashing Q for a support to suddenly realize that I need ammo supports the fact that we need more team-play oriented features. Like a large blood red hud alert stating "DROP AMMO YOU ****".

Last edited:
Caporegime
You're always banging on about these mortar total annihilation matches yet you've not posted a video (I've requested a couple of times too). What's the matter scared I might find that you're using Rupert Murdoch 101 Hacks? :p

because i want to put up the perfect mortar round. i avg 50-60 kills a round to me thats not special. 70-80 kills a around is a good mortar round and when i do them i will upload them. i have many rounds recorded but just not those rare super rounds.

this is on normal tdm on hardcore i would get alt higher but banned from most hardcore servers now :p

also problem is since a lot know i mortar alt now as soon as they see im on instant team of mavs :p so it is getting harder or have to be even more precise.

if you want to see normal just spec me :D many do. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom