The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Lads,

Could some of you do me a HUGE favour. My son Jack is 7 and loves Minecraft, he watches Stampy religiously and after pestering me for ages asked me to do a minecraft video.

I have given in, he is relentless and is obsessed with Minecraft at the moment.

Could you give it a watch, even if you only watch it for a few seconds, his last video got around 50 views and he would be chuffed to bits if this one beat it.

The video isn't monetised so I'm not trying to get him youtube money, just trying to make his day.

Thanks for anyone if you could, if anyone has an objection to me posting this let me know and I will remove it. But please remember it is for a 7 year old who loves the game.

Cheers lads, I know this isn't BF4 but I am a views whore :)

Watched. Any chance he could do an underground building, maybe a french metro station? :D

Soldato
Lads,

Could some of you do me a HUGE favour. My son Jack is 7 and loves Minecraft, he watches Stampy religiously and after pestering me for ages asked me to do a minecraft video.

I have given in, he is relentless and is obsessed with Minecraft at the moment.

Could you give it a watch, even if you only watch it for a few seconds, his last video got around 50 views and he would be chuffed to bits if this one beat it.

The video isn't monetised so I'm not trying to get him youtube money, just trying to make his day.

Thanks for anyone if you could, if anyone has an objection to me posting this let me know and I will remove it. But please remember it is for a 7 year old who loves the game.

Cheers lads, I know this isn't BF4 but I am a views whore :)

Done - with a few page refreshes ;)

Associate
I bet this game is indeed amazing without all the bugs some of us had to put up with in the beginning.

Tried it last night, Apparently Battlelog still has problems as the whole thing went down, No servers were getting found or anything.. Said I didn't even have a PC soldier :rolleyes:

Underboss
So much rage tonight, got bored of it after a while.

When you are doing well on a server then your own team start messing you around trying to destroy your own vehicles then I am out.

Too many Black Friday noobs screaming hax after the get shot whilst bipoding a mile away. Please

Caporegime
Just been playing BF4 which I haven't for a long time, this G1 is just mind blowing. Everything on Ultra and never frame rate drops. Can't wait till my 122-144HZ 1ms monitor comes this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom