The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
:( grab a wire they're cheap enough mate.

Glad you joined us get on teamspeak next time.

Yeah I used to play wired, then moved into girlfriends parents and the router is all the way downstairs and we're all the way up in the attic so no chance of using a wire.

Using a netgear a6200 wireless adapter, full bar signal in bottom right, get good download speeds just sometimes when playing online It'll be fine then it will randomly lag.

Also need to buy a headset with a mic!

Last edited:
Caporegime
The rage in this game is just sooooo good, main reason to play it lol

I love it whenever you get 3+ stinger pros that sit around the map just trying to get you for the entire round, they must be bored out of their minds :D

edit:

91 more MVP ribbons till I hit 1000! WHOOP

Last edited:
Soldato
The rage in this game is just sooooo good, main reason to play it lol

I love it whenever you get 3+ stinger pros that sit around the map just trying to get you for the entire round, they must be bored out of their minds :D

edit:

91 more MVP ribbons till I hit 1000! WHOOP

Disgusting :p.

Do you play pro as well?

Soldato
Yeah I used to play wired, then moved into girlfriends parents and the router is all the way downstairs and we're all the way up in the attic so no chance of using a wire.

Using a netgear a6200 wireless adapter, full bar signal in bottom right, get good download speeds just sometimes when playing online It'll be fine then it will randomly lag.

That's a capable router so I'd suggest it's the isp at fault.

Does it always happen?

Soldato
Arrgh right yeah that's a bandwidth issue.

My sister loves Netflix so if she streams a movie my ping used to shoot up. Solved it with faster broadband and further solved it by moving out lol.

Caporegime
If I can play with the below connection then anyone can play :p

aqzJizb.png
Between 7PM-12am is when no one dll/upl., streams etc.

As soon as anyone starts dll/upl. or streaming then it does get very laggy/rubber bandy.

Connection is virgin 100MB, just using the superhub 2 router and a wireless USB adapter. I find wireless adapters to be very good tbh.

Disgusting :p.

Do you play pro as well?

Many have tried to get me into it but like I always tell them, pub stomper for life! :D

Caporegime
I've been playing over wireless for a long time. Originally I was using an internal PCI-E 1x wireless G adaptor with aerial that sits on the desk without issue as I found the two USB adapters I used to be a bit flaky with variable signal but the internal card was rock solid. Since I moved to Sky Fibre I got a set of 5GHz wireless bridges and they give me the full 40 Meg download (4.4MB/s) on the PC, make a negligible difference to my ping and have been pretty much flawless. Sure wired is 'better' but you can still game wirelessly if the signal is good and consistent.

Soldato
image.jpg

I love DPD, even got a smily face :D.

Tracking still shows it as undelivered wonder if I get a second one :D.

Soldato

No you don't. Get yourself a pair of Samson SR850's. They are a £30 headset that is as good as a pair of AKG701's / ATHD-700x's. Then if you really want you can mod them for 2p (no rly 2p is the mod you need 2 x 1p coins) and they will be up there with the absolute top tier headsets. Then get yourself a clip on mic / samson meteor / meteorite desk mic and you will have much better sound than "gaming headsets".

Ex sound engineer btw ;)

Permabanned
So I join a random server and someone said it's OCUK!
A clan member said who are OCUK?
The response was they are scum!

You guys have given OCUK a bad name!!! :(

I thought that was funny :D

Caporegime
bahahahahahqahahahahaha

I love how people get so butthurt over this game, raping them hard is always great fun, their tears are lovely and sweet! Little do they know, when they start whining... it puts me into "try hard" mode lol

Which server was that majnu? By any chance would it be a French one?

We should partner up with the CFA platoon members sometime, would be base rape within 1 minute :p

Last edited:
Associate
780 and k70 arrived before. Loving the mechanical.

No you don't. Get yourself a pair of Samson SR850's. They are a £30 headset that is as good as a pair of AKG701's / ATHD-700x's. Then if you really want you can mod them for 2p (no rly 2p is the mod you need 2 x 1p coins) and they will be up there with the absolute top tier headsets. Then get yourself a clip on mic / samson meteor / meteorite desk mic and you will have much better sound than "gaming headsets".

Ex sound engineer btw ;)

I'll take a look at the SR850s. Using my GR07s at the moment which are great for music just not meant for games and are only in ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom