The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Always around as well Tony, so just let me know if you ever need to talk :)

You guys should have stuck around and joined me and hazard on a 3000 metro ticket server, oh boy, the rage in chat was pure GOLD! Probably the best I have ever seen/had in my 893 hours of game play time.

Just a small snippet

sJWZCVLh.jpg
:D

LOL, I just checked our platoon page and he has spammed about me cheating all over it

Best of all is that he has linked me to blacklines cheating video and is saying that he will report us to ocuk, not just about cheating but also to see if we have the rights to use the logo.......

gb8ev.gif

The worrying thing is, my k/d wasn't even that "good".

Epic game that. Much quieter on that server than normal, which mean't the usual camping and tube spam didn't happen.

I'm used to getting a bit of abuse on there, but I don't think they were prepared for the nexus-bot. :D

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/539908720267398848/247671749/

Edit: Just seen the platoon page. Priceless! Needs a bigger something anyway!

Last edited:
Underboss
I shall have a look at the platoon page later, keep the banter/rage going on there.

Shows how MLG we are - "nobody likes us and we don't care"

Soldato
bringit2.png

:D

Last edited:
Permabanned
If you can find out which server it was please :D

And this^ :D

Can't recall the server as I played on so many afterwards, but it was based in the UK.

Lol at that image. Don't give Gibbo marketing ideas :D

Just read the platoon page so much rage. I think you have a follower Nexus, are you a Messiah? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't recall the server as I played on so many afterwards, but it was based in the UK.

Lol at that image. Don't give Gibbo marketing ideas :D

Just read the platoon page so much rage. I think you have a follower Nexus, are you a Messiah? :p

He's not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy! :p:D

Underboss
Wow only just managed to access the platoon page to investigate. I have deleted 99% of what the child posted as it was just spam. Have kept the latest message he left, and responded.

What a thunder****.

If he carries on with the spamming I will ban him from posting on the page.

Nexus you must stop enraging little children, they have SAT's to prepare for!

Caporegime
He could teach me to be an A* cry baby!

Think it is time for you to track this guy down GD way Josh ;)

Some more of the comments he made:

him - by any chance were you bullied at school?
me - no, only a bully to you on bf 4

were you sexually assaulted
go **** the queen

him - I will be laughing when you are banned
me - he who laughs last laughs longest

him - I am recording this to send to DICE
me - want me to autograph it for you?

him - yeah you are just a good player aren't you....
me - watch and learn kid

kept going on about me being an English ****

Kept asking where I live, which is what the "burn your house down with you and your family in it" comment came from lol.....

I just kept on baiting him and he just kept on biting back :D

Epic game that. Much quieter on that server than normal, which mean't the usual camping and tube spam didn't happen.

I'm used to getting a bit of abuse on there, but I don't think they were prepared for the nexus-bot. :D

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/539908720267398848/247671749/

Edit: Just seen the platoon page. Priceless! Needs a bigger something anyway!

Yeah I must say I did rather enjoy that metro round, definitely much better with less players.

I might have to visit that server more often :p

Wow, he is quite upset isn't he....! :D

Sad to see him linking you and 86JR, because of the name thing....

Yup it is rather annoying that tbh, it has happened quite a few times now :(

BRILLIANT! :D

Gibbo needs to put this on the site so that we can link to it during games haha

Yes although I must be the devil to him :p

Oh dear nexus you have made a friend... how pathetic.

A friend for life it would appear :D

Must be a way we can track him and follow him into every game he plays, I think he would actually have a breakdown if we did that lol...

Just been looking at my meta ban account and came across Tony's page:

http://metabans.com/player?i=nN5F

Faggot that should commit suicide

THE TEARS!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!

Last edited:
Caporegime
RAGE :mad::mad::mad::mad: This is the only game that makes me :mad::mad:

I was killing most people on the server last night, I could always get my revenge on anyone that would kill me, but this one guy was unkillable. Really started to make me rage and wonder why the hell did I buy premium if only for £3ish

I was behind this guy, shot him in the back of the head and he just did a 360 and killed me with one shot. Same again later, he was at range and I could clearly see my shots were hitting him, he shot me once with an LMG and instead death. Again later on, he was in front, I could see his head bounce back as I shot him in the face. Must've hit him 6 times, he goes bang and I'm dead in one shot. Ended up at 0-6! The only guy on the server I just could not kill with many moments of HE SHOULD'VE DIED :mad::mad:. No sniper just an LMG...

Underboss
I'm a new guy on Battlefield 4 (after taking advantage of Black Friday) so I'm used to getting my butt kicked. Hopefully I can come and join you all.

Feel free bud, there are some links in to OP to the platoons and some servers, also a big list of players in game names in a google doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom