The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Josh, why you have to give away my identity!? :(

Sorry man had to out you, couldn't resist.

I haven't been playing in a while, thought maybe you'd fallen out or something :p

Then get you ass back on playing uNoob!

Oke Oke its true we had a lovers tiff. I told him wanted to be on top but nooooo

Too much info? xD

Shhhhh - don't tell the world. What we have is speshial and from the heart!

RAM comes today, along with my new Mousemat and a dishwasher, lovely.

Caporegime
Just been playing BF4 which I haven't for a long time, this G1 is just mind blowing. Everything on Ultra and never frame rate drops. Can't wait till my 122-144HZ 1ms monitor comes this week

Everything on low/off except mesh is the only way to play :p

RAM comes today, along with my new Mousemat and a dishwasher, lovely.

Nice! :cool: Which mouse mat you getting?

Bet your wife will be pleased with the dishwasher :D

Caporegime
Got the OCUK XXL mat, it is good but I am finding that it wears out a lot quicker than the boogie bug version, once the mouse area gets warn out, I think I am going to go with the steelseries QCK heavy and just place it on top of the XXL.

Soldato
Josh, some **** has left rather unnecessary negative feedback on your sons page, I suggest you throw this scrub the the GD lot to sort out.

To keep it BF4..

Was playing metro with mynight yesterday, we started on the US team being spawn camped. Slowly started to turn it around, and noticed the server admin was using a blue laser on his weapon. Wait what, he's got a Rorsch_Mk-1 in metro. Then he starts using a XD-1_Accipiter. I thought admin hacking ranked servers was strictly no no.

Anyway we won that round :D

Associate
Lads,

Could some of you do me a HUGE favour. My son Jack is 7 and loves Minecraft, he watches Stampy religiously and after pestering me for ages asked me to do a minecraft video.

I have given in, he is relentless and is obsessed with Minecraft at the moment.

Could you give it a watch, even if you only watch it for a few seconds, his last video got around 50 views and he would be chuffed to bits if this one beat it.

The video isn't monetised so I'm not trying to get him youtube money, just trying to make his day.

Thanks for anyone if you could, if anyone has an objection to me posting this let me know and I will remove it. But please remember it is for a 7 year old who loves the game.

Cheers lads, I know this isn't BF4 but I am a views whore :)

Done, the video is currently at 100 views :)

Underboss
Josh, some **** has left rather unnecessary negative feedback on your sons page, I suggest you throw this scrub the the GD lot to sort out.

Sorted cheers bud, believe me I don't need to GD lot for that.

Have already found out as much as I need to from his youtube.

I scare myself sometimes.

Caporegime
Thanks to Mexican proxy and a bit of left over dosh, major cheap! I've got premium edition, can't wait to try out my G1 GTX 970 and 120/144HZ monitor

Soldato
Sorted cheers bud, believe me I don't need to GD lot for that.

Have already found out as much as I need to from his youtube.

I scare myself sometimes.

I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for praise, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very short GD career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you apologise now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will post your details over the internet.

Let us get him :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom