The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm a new guy on Battlefield 4 (after taking advantage of Black Friday) so I'm used to getting my butt kicked. Hopefully I can come and join you all.

More the merrier :). Please be worse than me :D.

The start of something wonderful? :)

OOO I hope so :D.

I was going to offer him some products;

chaff.png

OCUK should offer a combo deal for pre/post match comfort(lube pre/above post match).

(alright I think I've successfully killed the joke now :D)

Side note: I am unimpressed with the adverts I'm seeing on google after searching to get the above images lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't think that will be necessary his friends on OCUK are sorting it out for him :D.

Lol he has no proof but we've all been reported to fairfight/OCUK apparently. Also I'm a "kid" and he can spam whatever he wants :eek:. Hes now blocked me because I laughed at his proof.

So yeah nexus has a fan :D.

Last edited:
Caporegime
bahahahaha, another excellent product mynight :D

He accepted my friend request but removed me shortly after lol....

Alright we need to ban nexus. He has proof :eek: :D.

hehe

In other words, just a video of him getting raped :D

Get him on TS later, I feel the need to educate this cretin.

Swear words may be used.

Soundboard clips may be used.....

:p

edit;

check my comment on our friendship status :D

Associate
Sorry to break up this BANTER ;)

I have just purchased the Dragon's Teeth pack but where are all the servers:confused: there's hardly any, that does make me a little bit cheesed off :mad:

Or am I putting the wrong ticks in the options for servers??

Soldato
There was very few playing only dragons teeth when I last looked :(.

Guess best bet would be to select dragons teeth maps and untick everything else.

Associate
There was very few playing only dragons teeth when I last looked :(.

Guess best bet would be to select dragons teeth maps and untick everything else.

I have done the above and depending on time of day/night there might be 1-3 servers running, I thought this was meant to be a popular map pack :confused:Grrrr

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I know you guys probably aint too fussed, but if your still looking for the chipped premium dogtags for the Bow Room....

New maps with all known locations: http://imgur.com/a/hzBRN

I found the last one yesterday. just playing a round on HH, checking the known locations on the maps as I go. Which in hind sight, is what I should have done rather than spending a day running round servers looking for them lol.

Soldato
I know you guys probably aint too fussed, but if your still looking for the chipped premium dogtags for the Bow Room....

New maps with all known locations: http://imgur.com/a/hzBRN

I found the last one yesterday. just playing a round on HH, checking the known locations on the maps as I go. Which in hind sight, is what I should have done rather than spending a day running round servers looking for them lol.

Thanks, that will be helpful (Although the jets thing is still a major problem for me!)

Soldato
I may have just reported him for abusive messages to me. He called me a hacker and numerous other words that wouldn't make it past the filter :D.

Who's on tonight?

Soldato
Does anyone here play classic mode?

I hated bf4 until CTE this summer when it became kinda good with other people but all my BF3 friends who play bf4 play HC which is about as fun as decapitation. Classic is my favourite but I can tolerate normal too.

Not played for about 3 days but just logged in an 26 battlepacks appear ready to be opened out of no where.. why would that be ?

Lot of people got loads of battle packs recently. I got 33, some people got 100+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom