The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Does anyone know of the plans for anymore double xp weekends? The premium events seem to have finished, normally last weekend would have been one. Nothing else on the premium calendar now!

Caporegime
Had a few issues joining games to. Soon after I got a bl popup telling me to exit bl and origin, log back onto origin and do a repair install. Did so and bf4 harmony was once again restored.:D

Caporegime
Lol nex I have a fan also. What's this metabans page? I've not signed up to it, how can people post things on a page for me I had no idea existed lol

Just another form of anti-cheat that some servers use iirc so if you get banned, you can still play on servers which aren't linked to meta-bans. Joe will be able to confirm what exactly it is.

I haven't signed up to it either.

iirc, anderzel got two metabans for bf 3 and I think Joe has also had a couple of metabans in bf 3 lol

Underboss
Just another form of anti-cheat that some servers use iirc so if you get banned, you can still play on servers which aren't linked to meta-bans. Joe will be able to confirm what exactly it is.

I haven't signed up to it either.

iirc, anderzel got two metabans for bf 3 and I think Joe has also had a couple of metabans in bf 3 lol

Tony don't worry that is the guy CaptainAsshat00 that I dealt with, he clearly thinks a metaban with bother us.

Too many children, I think I am going to remove my tags. I don't mind the odd bit of banter but this is getting silly now.

Soldato
is this playing ok these days?

stopped playing it when there were a ton of issues and then played it once since the big patch.

wouldnt mind having some more games on it.

Soldato
Tony don't worry that is the guy CaptainAsshat00 that I dealt with, he clearly thinks a metaban with bother us.

Too many children, I think I am going to remove my tags. I don't mind the odd bit of banter but this is getting silly now.

It's not a ban it's just a **** stain on your metaban page from an ******.
Neither of you are listed as banned,

Edit: Looks like he doesn't like Stulid either. (Or chippy)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom