The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Nobody likes me, I'm used to it :p

On the metaban page, I have a comment from User123456 saying "One tip for you commit suicide. Nobody will miss you." :D

It's just nice to be included in all the fun and games. :p

Last edited:
Underboss
Yeah his in game name in CaptainA$$hole00 - and yes he really really is. Replace the $$ with "ss" must abide by forum rules you know!

He should also be well on the way to closing his email account by now, the amount of SPAM sites someone signed him up too.

Soldato
Hi guys,

I play a bit of BF4 here and there, and it would be nice to have a game with a few other OCUK peeps. Usually I play solo, but would like to play some games with new people. Maybe some of you guys could add me: Russell664 on Origin? :)

EDIT: Found the Google doc with a list of names, can I possibly be added to it?
EDIT 2: didn't know I could add it myself, added. :)

Last edited:
Associate
hallelujah, finally managed to unlock the ucav, ucav spam incoming now.

mg4, mortar and ucav the whining will be immense.

Now to crack on with the phantom assignments still need 160 odd MBT kills.

Last edited:
Caporegime
i might try the mortar and mg4 combo :D

been great over last few nights. lots of new people to mortar :p

had a 80-25 in lockers then went mortars 67-15 on dawnbreaker rage was immense then shanghi i think i had 60+ for about 20 :D

some guy said why is it me you always mortar killed him like times as he spawned :D

Soldato
I'll be playing (Probably metro, but I might join you guys). I can't really do the TS on a week day evening, I'll end up waking up the kids.

First time on the OcUK teamspeak I ended up spitting red wine across my desk and carpet in fits of laughter (I blame wndsr).

Underboss
I'll be playing (Probably metro, but I might join you guys). I can't really do the TS on a week day evening, I'll end up waking up the kids.

First time on the OcUK teamspeak I ended up spitting red wine across my desk and carpet in fits of laughter (I blame wndsr).

You gotta be on TS just to listen in to the pure comedy value of the rage. Just mute your mic bud. I have 2 kids asleep in the room above my den and they never wake up, even when I am in full ragetard mode!

Ill be on tonight for definite

I'll be on then, can't be playing with chippy anymore, my skill goes down to single figures as soon as he comes on Battlelog.

Underboss
Looks like that user123456 chap has complained about almost the entire BF4 community, what a fun life he must have...

http://metabans.com/user123456

lol

Yes he was a very disturbed person. His previosu user name was something like Tomat00 or some such, some player even uploaded a youtube video of the rage/hacusations he was dishing out, even though it was a fair kill.

I will upload my supposed "tank aimbot" later. Pathetic child that he is. I reported him on Origin for "Interfering with Children".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom