The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
accepted in Russ, add me to your friend list along with Josh86, Nexus-bot, Chipmunk, MyNight, Crispy, Sidewinder...a few of the normal crowd, you'll see when one of us jumps into a game that way then you can just ping requests off that.

Thanks man, sent you a request.

Pizza is here too! I'll eat that and then get ready to come on, had to re-install windows again so BF4 is downloading. :(

Soldato
Well then Russ you better get ur ass in the car, it's a long way to Hastings to deliver me that Pizza

What if I have a car, and not enough petrol? :p

EDIT: BF4 is at 22%. also in regards to DLC. I have vanilla BF4 with no DLC, is it a good idea to get some? I can pick up premium for £19.94, is it worth it?

Last edited:
Underboss
Pizza Hut pizza burger is amazing!

Get out

Dominos FTW

pineapple
chicken
ham
regular crust/base
double dominos tomato sauce
single mozzarella cheese

/end of

Cheese & Tom or get out

PINEAPPLE.....GET OUT NOW!!!!!!

Get out

Don't knock it till you try it! :p

Out I said!

Chicken on a pizza is horrid.

Much like Activ Missiles in the AA :D

Soldato
What if I have a car, and not enough petrol? :p

EDIT: BF4 is at 22%. also in regards to DLC. I have vanilla BF4 with no DLC, is it a good idea to get some? I can pick up premium for £19.94, is it worth it?

Probably be worth seeing if you enjoy it enough to get the dlc. I really enjoy it so I purchased the dlc and it does add some great maps :).

O and if it's dominos it has to be double decadence :D yum!

Soldato
I'm thinking you guys mostly have the DLC, and to be fair I wouldn't be able to join most games otherwise? :( Hence why I should get it? I enjoy the game already just had no one to play with and got bored.

Underboss
I'm thinking you guys mostly have the DLC, and to be fair I wouldn't be able to join most games otherwise? :( Hence why I should get it? I enjoy the game already just had no one to play with and got bored.

Duuuuude, I'd say we play 99% vanilla base maps. We play the DLCs when they get release for about 2 days then get bored and revert back to vanilla.

It's up to you, if you can find Premium for less that £20 do it, if not imo it's not worth it.

Soldato
Duuuuude, I'd say we play 99% vanilla base maps. We play the DLCs when they get release for about 2 days then get bored and revert back to vanilla.

It's up to you, if you can find Premium for less that £20 do it, if not imo it's not worth it.

I'm quite happy you said that before I bought it :p

Well BF4 is almost done so i'll be on soon. I have been playing games on PS3, so BF4 @Max settings is gonna look the knackers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom