The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Don't forget grand bazaar

Knew I was missing one! If they could release the maps, as they were but with a bit of tarting up if would be fantastic.

They ruined the Second Assault DLC with the "levolution" and gunship stuff. The maps were brilliant as they were.

Soldato
Knew I was missing one! If they could release the maps, as they were but with a bit of tarting up if would be fantastic.

They ruined the Second Assault DLC with the "levolution" and gunship stuff. The maps were brilliant as they were.

The only good second assault map is metro IMO, there is no gunship, and the levoloution doesn't really spoil it.

Underboss
I'll be honest, I think I have only played Metro 2.0 about 5 times.

Might have to jump back in and try to rekindle my love affair with the map.

Soldato
I personally don't bother with gpu oc's for this game, cpu clocked up does help on the 64 player cq maps.

Yeah I noticed that the hard way, is there any way to setup specific OC profles per game for example?

Such as Titanfall on the Overclock, and then BF4 on the standard clocks?

Or does it all have to be manual?

Yeah there was some good games last night, when I finally made it stable! :p As you can see, I'm pretty awful at the game. ;)
Dialled back the OC for the CPU to 4.5ghz as the temps where higher for next to no gain.

Also, the last time I play BF4 (Back in June) I swear I ran at around 80-90 FPS constant on Ultra, however, it drops down to around 45-80. Has there been graphical updates or something? :confused:

Underboss
I think it looks pretty good at ultra with GSYNC. :p

You can also get out!

Wow ULTRA with GSYNC must be a real thing of beauty. I am very jealous.

But when I win the euro tonight my 980 Tri SLI GYSNC will be just as good lol

would love to get in on some ocuk games but dont have premium may get it at christmas :D

We generally only play vanilla anyway bud.

Caporegime
I do run on max settings myself and fps are great at native res of 1920x1200. But last night used DSR for 2560x1600. Min of 80fps again on max settings and msaa. 2560x1440 should run with no hassle.

Permabanned
**OCUK GAME NIGHT**

How many of us OcUK players are up for a few large conquest games tonight? I'm craving some decent team play - any takers?

I say game night, will be about 3-4 hours - I should be able to get on for 1800-1830!

Too early, will be on about 9ish though

Edit Yes I run highest mesh and a mixture between low and medium for everything else for 120hz

Soldato
This!

Low for the pros, Mesh on ultra, everything else on low! I rarely slip below 120fps with these settings. Not a fan of the sex appeal on fps, I want smooth frames.

GET OUT!!!!! Ultra everything, 2xmsaa and a 150% resolution scale, vsync off custom config with fps cap only way to play. If I wanted to play on low quality, I'd have bought a PS4/XB1 :D I have 2 cards and a chip clocked into the sky for a reason..Do you even eye candy brah ;):D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom