The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
and £24 for two pizzas :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah dominos is a bit of a rip of, have been for years now :( Generally only get them on Tuesday (buy one, get one free so works out to be £18) but felt like having pizza tonight instead of a chinese/indian

You're eating two pizzas? :eek:

This:

have you seen nexarses emblem ;)

Living up to your emblem there Nexus...

:p

But in all honesty, I am actually built like Arnie ;)

Now you're talking Nexus - no thin crust?

Prefer regular crust! Got thin crust by accident once before, was actually pretty good.

One is for me

Yup, one slice of one pizza!

:p

Caporegime
Spent the entire night more or less ucaving and only got 7 damn kills......

Have to practically hit people dead on *sigh*

2 more to go anyway!

Caporegime
Had to quit tonight, dad was ill and in a bad way!

Family comes first heh

On topic though, what was with the awful rubber banding on some of the servers tonight? My ping was 7!

Caporegime
Connection/ping has a massive impact on this game. On the wrong laggy server you can even see fps take a very bad hit. In my case on bt adsl, (upto 8mb) i rarely get 2mb. The packet loss icon is nearly burned into my monitors screen. 120 fps yet it feels like 10.

Soldato
Was great having so many people on tonight :).

Ooo and quick search of the guy who posted on our platoon page 'hqgameplaytv' shows his YouTube channel of a fair few cheaters caught. Me thinks he's friends with biggergun noob hoping to catch us out.

Wonder if they'd happily accept were not cheating if we played on his server...(I say we as though I'm even suspected of cheating haha).

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ive played a few times with some of the lads on here, josh, tonyturbo, nexus. All very good players. Now im no bf4 expert by any means. But the cheat/hacking accusations get fired out like confetti by people who are just basically not very good at the game. At least i know im rubbish, and if someone kills me in a particular situation. I wont go moaning ad crying hacker. I mainly play with the MLG lads now, some of the regulars in this thread have joined on our server, (much appreciated btw). Were very poor players compared to some on here, but we have a good laugh. Mostly at how bad we are.:D

Soldato
Spent the entire night more or less ucaving and only got 7 damn kills......

Have to practically hit people dead on *sigh*

2 more to go anyway!

Guilin Peaks my friend or infy only Rush. I got 6 or 7 in one go infy only rush a while back on lancang but I do have airburst so...

edit. If you guys really want uCAV kills get 1 mate to play as commander > Get commander points > Commander drops Supply crate to you > insta uCAV reload by switching kits to another and back.

Soldato
Were very poor players compared to some on here, but we have a good laugh. Mostly at how bad we are.:D

Sounds as though I'd fit right in :D.

Some of the guys on here are scarily good. Hackusations are all part of the game. I felt I had made it when I was once accused of hacking, to never happen again :(.

Caporegime
Sounds as though I'd fit right in :D.

Some of the guys on here are scarily good. Hackusations are all part of the game. I felt I had made it when I was once accused of hacking, to never happen again :(.
This is our forum here.

http://forums.midlifegamers.co.uk/index.php?sid=8d9786d669db3a090be4e589c5bd7009

Been accused of hacking once, tbh i was a wee bit flattered, A because i wasnt hacking and B because i was playing so well. The latter is quite rare for me, regarding the former. I cant afford to buy hacks. Im too tight fisted and need the money for beer.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom