The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yup, scar-h is a difficult weapon to use, some guy the other night on metro with that noob ineedabiggergun was whining about me using an OP weapon, it is only OP in the right hands! It has quite a bit of recoil + like kiwi said, small mag so you need to make your shots count.

Easy weapons to use are; mg 4, ak5c, m416, ace 52 + 23 + 21 and AWS

The only youtuber who is any good and worth watching is xfactor imo, can't stand lvlcap, matimo and jackfrags, they are just average pub players...

I used the SCAR in that round as well. I used to think it just made a noise and failed hard to hit anyone, but with a laser it becomes a scalpel. 21 rounds is enough to drop 3 people, but you got to be going for the head.

I used to love the ACE23, but hate it compared to the SCAR now. The SCAR is even good in CQC just remember to not panic and aim the thing.

MG4 is Hax however.

Caporegime
Yup his videos are very well done, entertaining right from the start unlike the others...

My favourite BF 4 youtuber for pure entertainment though is anderzel, absolutely love his videos especially the YBAGPTL loadout, last several videos have been terrible loadouts i.e. scout with 40x scope on rush maps or only allowed to use G18 in single fire mode :D

Caporegime
Yeah he is good but starting to go of his bf 4 videos now, just seems to be more of the same all the time.

I used the SCAR in that round as well. I used to think it just made a noise and failed hard to hit anyone, but with a laser it becomes a scalpel. 21 rounds is enough to drop 3 people, but you got to be going for the head.

I used to love the ACE23, but hate it compared to the SCAR now. The SCAR is even good in CQC just remember to not panic and aim the thing.

MG4 is Hax however.

Yup, I have put the laser sight back on again, it really is a necessary attachment in bf 4.

Ace 23 was all I used and even though I haven't used it for several months now, it is only just my second highest weapon for kills lol

My top weapons now:

W5aldPt.png

AEK is the most satisfying gun to use.

Soldato
Looking at that, it's the AK 5C that's the true scalpel, but it just doesn't pack the punch of the SCAR. No other carbine/assault rifle/LMG gives the SCARs damage per shot while still shooting straight.

I need to try that AEK.

Soldato
Yes and no. Bet no one here knew that the first 2 bullets from a 650RPM weapon in BF4 hit at the same time as the first 2 bullets from an 800RPM weapon. Only the first two bullets mind.

Also the FAMAS is still bugged and the first two bullets fire at 1200RPM with each landing in the same place.

700-900RPM weapons work as intended

Soldato
Looking at that, it's the AK 5C that's the true scalpel, but it just doesn't pack the punch of the SCAR. No other carbine/assault rifle/LMG gives the SCARs damage per shot while still shooting straight.

I need to try that AEK.

the AK5C might not pack the punch of other guns, but every bullet hits, it's such a deadly weapon with no recoil.

Caporegime
I finally got the ucav airburst, the last kill was lovely, parachuter from flood zone roofs :D

Fun games tonight, lots of hackusations and rage again :D

I need to try that AEK.

I wouldn't base too much on my weapon accuracy as I pre-fire a lot!

Have had battle reports showing 29% accuracy with the AEK and SCARH before.

The only time I find it a real struggle to control weapons is when I equip the heavy barrel to the likes of the scar, aek.

I don't know why I find it rather easy to control weapons in this game, maybe coming from bf 3 where there was far more recoil helped.... (I purely played infantry and close quarter maps in that game)

I struggle with horizontal recoil quite badly though so have to equip compensator on some guns.

But yes, the ak5c has the easiest to control recoil I find. I just love that weapon, the sound, the looks etc. :cool:

Similar guns to the scar - ace 52, m240b, bulldog

Scar still better though!

I might reset my stats. Great games tonight poor server got a hammering.

NO! You must earn your stats :p

Must admit though, I have been tempted to do the same just to get a 30+ k/d and see what people say in chat whenever the hackusations come and they go to check my profile :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom